20 dollars Amazon credit - What to spend it on?

FloatyPuff

CAG Veteran
So, I bought Mario Galaxy 2. And got a pretty 20 dollars of credit. I'm assuming a lot of you guys did too. So, what should I spend it on? I wanted to spend it on Bayonetta to end up getting it used for like 6 bucks, but apparently you have to buy it straight from Amazon and not a third party seller, so I have no idea now D=

What are you all going to do? Or, you know, just give me ideas.

I'm dumb.

D=

I'm jealous, I'm still waiting on my $20 from red dead redemption.
Me personally, I'm going to use it to pay for the newest Hellboy and BPRD books.

I'm going to use it to grab Green Day Rock Band, which in turn will give me another $20 credit. Then, I'll probably use it to get Forgotten Sands once it drops in a month or so.

[quote name='helluvagood']just save it.. you don`t have to spend everything you get..[/QUOTE]

It expires in July so you do have to spend it soon lol.

But I got mine as well for SMG2, still waiting on Red Dead Redemption's though. Has anyone gotten theirs for that yet?

And OP if you have a PS3 you could get 3D Dot Game Heroes for a nice price.

I don't know if its like Amazon gift cards(obviously just with video games) but you might still be able to use it for anything that is fulfilled by Amazon so for example Amazon warehouse deals. I just checked Bayonetta for 360(idk if you want it for ps3) but its $30.99 and they usually come in great condition and everything is complete. With your $20 credit you'd get it for $10.99 =)

[quote name='Kaiselius']I'm jealous, I'm still waiting on my $20 from red dead redemption.
Me personally, I'm going to use it to pay for the newest Hellboy and BPRD books.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if that will work as you have to use it on a future video game product purchase.

[quote name='antlp89']Not sure if that will work as you have to use it on a future video game product purchase.[/QUOTE]

Actually the Red Dead deal was for a real gift card. It's different from the other ones that were strictly gaming credit only. I suppose it's why they're taking so long to send us it.

[quote name='antlp89']Not sure if that will work as you have to use it on a future video game product purchase.[/QUOTE]
Like someone else said, the rdr one was for normal credit, I didn't know the smg2 one was pretty much just a $20 off coupon for videogame related stuff. :\

[quote name='crr_1119']Actually the Red Dead deal was for a real gift card. It's different from the other ones that were strictly gaming credit only. I suppose it's why they're taking so long to send us it.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that makes the RDR credit much more valuable in my opinion even if it is taking longer to get credited to your account.

So far I'm pretty tempted to spend it on a videogame. Xbox 360's Bayonetta is 20 bucks more! Damn my lack of Sony console. But... A videogame... Good idea, SLFC. Definitely looking into it.

I'm still waiting on my RDR email, once I get it, my SMG2 and RDR credits are going toward Halo: Reach. So I'll be paying roughly $20 for Reach.

BTW, I paid $0(zero) for RDR after credits, and $15 for SMG2 after credits. Hopefully Fallout NV (PC) has a credit, because that is what I'm spending my Reach $20 credit on. So New Vegas will cost me about $30, hooray for planning.

About to pull the trigger on Alan Wake with mine! Been looking forward to it but didnt want anything to interfere with RDR... and was gonna wait for a nice price drop. IDK now... too many good games out!

I used my Assassin's Creed 2 $10.00 credit for a $10.00 PSN card, so I can get the MW2 Map Pack. As for my RDR credit I might get 2 $10.00 PSN cars or put it towards Halo: Reach.

[quote name='The Notorious ROB']I used my Assassin's Creed 2 $10.00 credit for a $10.00 PSN card, so I can get the MW2 Map Pack. As for my RDR credit I might get 2 $10.00 PSN cars or put it towards Halo: Reach.[/QUOTE]

I never thought of that, PSN cards....Thanks!

Easy. Ask for a refund. After 10 days or so the money is back in your card and buy whatever you want.

I've gotten refunds on $5 credit for mp3s. I've done it tons of times with just about every promotional offer they had.

Amazon has the best customer service. Even if their policy says no refunds for promotional offers, they still give you the money if you ask, or sometimes demand (if they deny you the first time).

[quote name='fxu']Easy. Ask for a refund. After 10 days or so the money is back in your card and buy whatever you want.

I've gotten refunds on $5 credit for mp3s. I've done it tons of times with just about every promotional offer they had.

Amazon has the best customer service. Even if their policy says no refunds for promotional offers, they still give you the money if you ask, or sometimes demand (if they deny you the first time).[/QUOTE]

Whoa whoa, explain? :hot:

bread's done
Back