$20 for Gamefly Free Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

elpolloestupendo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Like the title says, I'm offering $20 for anybody who signs up for a Gamefly free trial at www.gamefly.com/campus and picks Georgetown University as your school (you don't actually have to go there, which Gamefly expressly told me). Gamefly is obviously a completely legit company, the free-trial might actually be useful to some people, and cancelling only involves signing into your account and clicking "Cancel," so this is much easier than most of the other referral deals people are asking for.

This is only going to work if there's more than a few people (i.e. there has to be 15-20) who express interest. I get confirmation of your sign-up the next day, and I would pay you immediately through Paypal. I know I haven't posted on here too often, so if people are hesitant, I'm willing to pay the first two or three who PM me in advance. Send me a PM if you're interested.

So alls I have to do is sign up for the free trial? Not the month? If its the free trial id be more than happy to sign up under you

Yeah, it's just the free trial, so it doesn't cost you anything. Like I said though, for reasons I won't get into here, I need 15-20 people to be willing to do it. I would imagine that there should be some interest, just based on the reputation the company has and how easy it is to sign up and cancel.

Alright, how about this - since I realize people might be hesitant, how about I pay you guys - Sonic and WhoKnows - in advance. Could you guys PM me your Paypal accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back