20 Forgotten Bush Scandals

I'd forgotten this one.

3) Randall Tobias, Bush’s AIDS Czar, mandated that organizations must oppose prostitution in order to receive American aid. It later emerged that Tobias purchased services through the notorious D.C. Madam, though Tobias maintained he only bought “massages.”

I also thought this image was hilarious:
img-bs-top---bush-forgotten-scandals-174_084055761070.jpg

[quote name='JolietJake'] It later emerged that Tobias purchased services through the notorious D.C. Madam, though Tobias maintained he only bought “massages.”[/quote]

I don't know why but I immediately thought of that line in the movie Grandma's Boy :lol:

Anyway what ever happened to that Jeff Ganon dude and how the hell did he get a press pass. I always thought he was probably giving "massages" to somone in the White House. Somone like

scottmcclellan8ie.jpg

But then again if it was him it would have probably slipped out after the book fiasco.

yup, bush was directly behind in and every one of those. i cant wait for obama because there will never be anything like this again for the next 8 years!

Someone could write a book on the the government scandals of just the last eight years.

Problem is, the book would be backbreaking heavy.

[quote name='Frogurt.man']
scottmcclellan8ie.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That picture must be from early in McClellan's press secretary career; he had so much hair back then.

[quote name='mykevermin']Well, if you get a Jeff Guckert/Gannon episode, at least it won't run up face-fuckin'-first into the party's anti-homo stance.[/QUOTE]

Except for Obama's opposition to gay marriage and selection of Rick Warren to pray at the inauguration.

I love how everybody loves to bash Bush about going to war. Did any of these idiots ever think of the fact that Congress has to approve war declarations? Yeah, that means that Bush can want to go to war all he wants, but he needs a 2/3 vote from the Senate and a 3/4 vote from the House to do it. Quit only blaming Bush for the war. He might have started the idea, but everybody else followed through with it.

[quote name='Access_Denied']I love how everybody loves to bash Bush about going to war. Did any of these idiots ever think of the fact that Congress has to approve war declarations? Yeah, that means that Bush can want to go to war all he wants, but he needs a 2/3 vote from the Senate and a 3/4 vote from the House to do it. Quit only blaming Bush for the war. He might have started the idea, but everybody else followed through with it.[/QUOTE]

And they voted to go to war based on the faulty intelligence given to them by...

Oh, wait for it...

THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION.

Stupid fuck. But I'd like to point out that this thread is dedicated to his *forgotten* scandals, and not his many blatantly obvious cock-ups.

[quote name='Access_Denied']I love how everybody loves to bash Bush about going to war. Did any of these idiots ever think of the fact that Congress has to approve war declarations? Yeah, that means that Bush can want to go to war all he wants, but he needs a 2/3 vote from the Senate and a 3/4 vote from the House to do it. Quit only blaming Bush for the war. He might have started the idea, but everybody else followed through with it.[/QUOTE]

Yes, damn them for trusting the guy.

[quote name='Access_Denied']I love how everybody loves to bash Bush about going to war. Did any of these idiots ever think of the fact that Congress has to approve war declarations? Yeah, that means that Bush can want to go to war all he wants, but he needs a 2/3 vote from the Senate and a 3/4 vote from the House to do it. Quit only blaming Bush for the war. He might have started the idea, but everybody else followed through with it.[/quote]

I know, right? I can't believe they would vote to go to war when they were told by the commander in chief that a country was hoarding weapons of mass destruction. Oh, what? They weren't? Who lied? Who? Still, though, totally not his fault he lied. Oh, wait...

bread's done
Back