20 GB HDD owners, how much space do you have left?

seanr1221

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
Just a simple pole to see how much space CAGs have left. I was shocked to see I have a little less then 3 GB left...guess I better start deleting some demos. :cry:

I'm around 11GB free right now, but I haven't deleted the Halo 3 beta yet.
I have about 12 or so Arcade games downloaded but no demos saved currently. I usually delete them after a play through.

I have 2-4GB usually (currently at 3.5). I delete every demo after a playthrough but I also have a bundle of arcade games and I have some music on my HD.

Still have to play the stuntman and ace combat demo which will give me some more room.

I got around 11GB left. I have around 30+ arcade games but I don't have anything else besides saves and a couple of videos. I usually delete demos once I'm done with them.

I always seem to have only 2-3gb left.

Theres certain vids that Im just not gonna get rid of, like RE5 or GTA, I watch those almost every day.

And I tend to keep demos that have online play on my hdd forever. I love the Shadowrun demo for example, its not getting deleted till I get the actual game.

3.1 gigs, I have a lot of videos and arcade games on my HDD as well as the useless Halo 3 Beta.

im down to my last gig... have about 6 xb live arcade games, 2 demos and alot of save files w/ expansion packs (free of course)

when the hdd comes out of the box, it is alread at 15gb even if it is a 20gb hdd... wtf :(

what im wondering is how come you guys have like 10gb... seems like you don't play games at all or no downloads of anysort...

10.3 GB left. Thats with no video's or music (i stream that from the computer). 7 arcade games, 4 demos and the Crackdown downloadable content (that i had to buy). So overall plenty of space left for i'd say a few demos, some more arcade games, and hopefully that 2 GB COD4 beta :p

Granted if i had th 120 GB HDD, i would definitely leave every demo on my system, and would probably rip a few CDs...

[quote name='ogbaka']im down to my last gig... have about 6 xb live arcade games, 2 demos and alot of save files w/ expansion packs (free of course)

when the hdd comes out of the box, it is alread at 15gb even if it is a 20gb hdd... wtf :(

what im wondering is how come you guys have like 10gb... seems like you don't play games at all or no downloads of anysort...[/quote]

Go to the last blade and than 'memory'. Click 'har drive' and from there start deleting :) I was able to trim off probably 2 GB of useless crap that they have on there out-of-the-box. Check video's first, there were a few in there...and i had never downloaded a single video :p

At any given time I have between 1-5 GB available. I don't generally keep a lot of downloaded content aside from purchased DLC for specific games, like expansion packs and such. But for every video/demo I clear off, I usually just replace it with the next new thing that's available. If I cleared off everything but premium DLC and arcade titles, I think I'd have around 7GB left.

i have 8 gigs, but i have a few demos i could delete as well. most of my space is taken up by music for custom soundtracks.

A little under 6 GB left. However, I never deleted the stuff that came on the hard drive (the crappy music, movie promos, 360 welcome video, etc). That would probably free up another 1-2 GB.

Should've changed the last entry to "I have an Elite or bought the 120GB drive". I'm in the "bought the 120GB drive" category, and loaded up with all the E3 videos, a bunch of other game videos, 18 demos, all the XBLA games and a couple of TV shows, I still have 54.6GB free.

I have to clean things up....I think I was at 3GB, but have a few demos downloaded. I have a majority of the XBLA demos also, which I may just delete....except for a few that I might actually buy eventually.

my "demo queue" is what takes up most of my space - that and backwards compat. installs for orig. xbox games. anyway, around 8gb usually, b/c even though I delete demos after trying, a new one takes its place when I play & delete an old one.

I have about 3.5 left...I have to play and clear some demos out though. I could probably easily get it to 8 or 10.

I generally have between 5-7. Things like the comic con vids lower it a bit, but after events are over I clean house.

Wow I feel better about my 2-8 gigs regularly available. I'm not a video downloader and gamefly limits my demo downloads. Though at one point I had 25 arcade demos... working on that. I do maintain about 3 game demos at all times and I don't know why b/c I rarely play them. I havent check my memory lately so I'm not sure if I still have the Halo 3 beta. And if in a pinch I could delete my CoD2 content download. I have yet to delete any game content I downloaded but I can if I need more space. I still have the preloaded crap b/c I like the HD videos especially the skiing one.

I have about 6 gigs left, I delete most demos. I think I have about 4 or 5 demos right now and a few arcade demos.

I have 9.7 gigs left. But I do have 3 gigs of demos on it. So I really don't need more room (at this time anyway:lol: ).

I have around 4 GB left, but that includes the content my brother downloads, and some videos I still haven't deleted, including the free HD Jericho pilot.

I hover between 1-5GBs, I have a lot of demos and videos though, and just about every arcade game downloaded ( XBLA demos take up as much space as the actual arcade games if y'all didn't know).

Yea I usually delete the demos I have to download more. Usually around 1.3 gigs. I've got satellite internet so the Fair Access Policy keeps track of how much bandwidth I use so I don't delete content.

bread's done
Back