$20 instantly when you spend $175 at Best Buy. Good till 12/1

hrm, are video games even mentioned in this coupon? maybe the pc games are considered under software but I'm not sure if I'll be buying 4 PC games at Bestbuy anytime soon!

I have a question about this coupon (Well, Best Buy coupons in general). I need to buy a HD DVD player for the 360, and I was wondering if this coupon will stack with the Reward Zone certificates? I have a 50 dollar coupon that I would like to use, which would allow me to get the HD DVD player for 110, which is a fantastic price.

[quote name='jeromechef']I have a question about this coupon (Well, Best Buy coupons in general). I need to buy a HD DVD player for the 360, and I was wondering if this coupon will stack with the Reward Zone certificates? I have a 50 dollar coupon that I would like to use, which would allow me to get the HD DVD player for 110, which is a fantastic price.[/quote]RZ certs are considered to be payment, and they work with whatever coupons you like. Two different coupons, however, that's a YMMV issue, as they tend to cancel each other out.

You can use RZ certs with this coupon without issue.

Excludes video game hardware and accessories.

Shame, I'm looking for a PSP deal this Christmas and after the Paypal fiasco I was hoping this was it.

Still, good find OP.

Just want you guys to know, that I used this coupon 3 times today on prior purchases. I bought a bunch of 7900gs, and they took off 23 w/tax off the total (~245), and I bought two xbox 360 HD-DVD Players OVER a month ago, and they refunded me ~45 for those. This coupon was awesome.

[quote name='asif5th']Just want you guys to know, that I used this coupon 3 times today on prior purchases. I bought a bunch of 7900gs, and they took off 23 w/tax off the total (~245), and I bought two xbox 360 HD-DVD Players OVER a month ago, and they refunded me ~45 for those. This coupon was awesome.[/quote]

Damn, thanks! I'm following your lead on the HD drive...off to find the receipt!...hmm $20 almost 2 gallons of gas...almost:roll:

[quote name='donut']Damn, thanks! I'm following your lead on the HD drive...off to find the receipt!...hmm $20 almost 2 gallons of gas...almost:roll:[/quote]
True that, I got bills to pay, and every bit helps when you're in college

[quote name='asif5th']True that, I got bills to pay, and every bit helps when you're in college[/quote]..and every bit helps when your out of college;)

[quote name='shrike4242']RZ certs are considered to be payment, and they work with whatever coupons you like. Two different coupons, however, that's a YMMV issue, as they tend to cancel each other out.

You can use RZ certs with this coupon without issue.[/quote]

not really considered as payment, because u dont get reward points for it, and u dont pay tax. but yes they are combinable

[quote name='omgu8myrice']not really considered as payment, because u dont get reward points for it, and u dont pay tax. but yes they are combinable[/quote]

lol respectfully, a Reward Zone Gift Certificate IS indeed a form of payment along with cash, check n charge...All forms of payment, tax treatment varies by state but it's still one form of payment.

Way too many CAGs mix this up with discounts and coupons.

Think of it this way, a coupon or discount takes place Before the Total, the payment happens After the total ....

[quote name='donut']lol respectfully, a Reward Zone Gift Certificate IS indeed a form of payment along with cash, check n charge...All forms of payment, tax treatment varies by state but it's still one form of payment.

Think of it this way, a coupon or discount takes place Before the Total, the payment happens After the total ....[/QUOTE]

This is a key way of looking at it...The last time I used both a coupon and RZ certificate, the clerk said that I was lucky I presented the coupon first because once the RZ is entered, apparently the sale is 'tendered' and the system won't let the clerk go back in and apply a discount.

shouldn't the PS3 be included? I mean Sony themselves see the PS3 as a blu-ray player, that's why they have that 5 free blu-ray disc offer when you buy the PS3. So does Best Buy offer this for the PS3?

[quote name='donut']lol respectfully, a Reward Zone Gift Certificate IS indeed a form of payment along with cash, check n charge...All forms of payment, tax treatment varies by state but it's still one form of payment.

Think of it this way, a coupon or discount takes place Before the Total, the payment happens After the total ....[/quote]

in my past experiences with using them, i never have to pay tax on the full price of the item. also, if it was treated as 100% cash, then u would get points for it. in the system though and on the receipt, it shows up as a discount that way you cant get the points for it which is crap.

[quote name='topdolla69']shouldn't the PS3 be included? I mean Sony themselves see the PS3 as a blu-ray player, that's why they have that 5 free blu-ray disc offer when you buy the PS3. So does Best Buy offer this for the PS3?[/quote]

Just fast talk to the employee. When the one that was helping me out starting to look at the exclusions, I quickly told her it was an HD-DVD player and should qualify. She didn't even bother reading the exclusions. Of course, YMMV, since you are buying a game system...not an HD-DVD add on

[quote name='Unlucky97']Just spent 500 at bb yesterday ugh....[/quote]

So...just do a return/rebuy. If you get a nice CSR, and if you got a lot of item, try to get them to break it into two receipts so you can use the coupon twice, and get 40 back.

^^^^
KYLE HYDE FTW
that's actually my steam avy :p

anyways, glad to see this is useful for some of you guys

i've been leeching off the CAG system for awhile,
thought today i'd try to be a little productive :p

put down this deal and another one on $10 off any PS3 game at BB as well

[quote name='asif5th']Just want you guys to know, that I used this coupon 3 times today on prior purchases. I bought a bunch of 7900gs, and they took off 23 w/tax off the total (~245), and I bought two xbox 360 HD-DVD Players OVER a month ago, and they refunded me ~45 for those. This coupon was awesome.[/quote]

Followed your lead and got back another $21.xx on my HD purchase from 1 month and 2 days ago...manager over rode the 2 days...
so, thanks to CAG for $159/tax
360 HD DVD drive with King Kong
HD Heroes
HD Sopranos Part 1 & 2
+ 5 movies via mail in....
Might be my deal of 2007!

bread's done
Back