20% of all purchases at aeropostale +an extra 30% off

i dno if aero dus the blakc friday thing :whistle2:\..clothes are cheap enuff as it is..but i think they do family night (30% off everything) every friday after 5..but if ur gonna do black friday (good luck :D) aero should be around all the major stores...sooo, hopefully ull get lucky

anyone else have consistent problems with clothes from aero? I've bought a couple shits and sweatshirt and they all fell apart after about the 10th wash.

[quote name='hutno']I've bought a couple shits and sweatshirt and they all fell apart after about the 10th wash.[/quote]

Wow, I'm amazed they lasted through the first wash!

hmm..the clothes last very well for me..ive had some of the shirts for over 2-3 yrs and theyr stil good...even made love on top of one of the coats i bought from the store (long story) and it still withstood everything..even the 20 washes afterward...maybe i have a new breed of super clothes?

[quote name='greydemise']even made love on top of one of the coats i bought from the store (long story) and it still withstood everything[/quote]

If there was ever a case of too much information......this is it. :wink:

i have a pair of pants from there, about the only thing i do own from there and they were like 4 bucks. easily one of my favorite pairs of pants. i'd recommend checking out the stuff they have on sale, might luck up on something.

[quote name='Journey'][quote name='greydemise']even made love on top of one of the coats i bought from the store (long story) and it still withstood everything[/quote]

If there was ever a case of too much information......this is it. :wink:[/quote]

sry bout that :whistle2:X

[quote name='greydemise'][quote name='Journey'][quote name='greydemise']even made love on top of one of the coats i bought from the store (long story) and it still withstood everything[/quote]

If there was ever a case of too much information......this is it. :wink:[/quote]

sry bout that :whistle2:X[/quote]

somehow that comment and your avatar have me picturing little link and zelda going at it

[quote name='hutno'][quote name='greydemise'][quote name='Journey'][quote name='greydemise']even made love on top of one of the coats i bought from the store (long story) and it still withstood everything[/quote]

sry bout that :whistle2:X[/quote]

somehow that comment and your avatar have me picturing little link and zelda going at it[/quote]

hmm..u kno..that dusnt sound so...hmmm :shock:

bread's done
Back