$20 off $40 or more at eastore.ea.com codes

batman1939

Banned
I got five codes at e3 for $20 off an order from www.eastore.ea.com

The fine print, "Value of discount will be deducted from your total order at time of purchase. Valid for new orders only; minimum purchase of $40.00 required. In-stock titles only that have been in-stock for more than 30 days since launch. Discount is valid only on purchases from the EA STORE at www.eastore.ea.com. This offer expires on June 22, 2010 and cannot be combined with any other offer, Gift Card, rebate or other discount coupons. Valid only in U.S. and CANADA. Limit one offer per person. Subject to availability. Customers are responsible for shipping, handling and applicable sales tax. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law."

Codes -
Sorry didn't want lurkers to take them. If you want one post on thread and I'll PM you one as fast as I can.

I might have more in car. Will check later.

i-can-has-cake.jpg

I'd like one as well if you find a spare - gotta get in a preorder for NFS:HP. ;) I have a 48hr XBLA code I can trade ya if you want it. :D

I'd really love one... but apparently not going to get one lol... Thanks for your generosity!

Edit: If you're interested, I'll trade you a $20 off $39.99 coupon for Gamestop.com ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
if you have any left i would love one. Ive been on the fence about bad company 2 and if i got 1 i would buy.

thanks

bread's done
Back