$20 off $75 ToysRus.com with Paypal

Just ordered Orange Box PS3 and Final Fantasy Chronicles (for Chrono Trigger) for $70.61 after tax and shipping. I'm a lil ticked that both games will "leave warehouse in 2-3 weeks," though! [EDIT: I got an email saying both have shipped already! Go figure...]

And I just realized that I could have made the same order for $73 at Amazon's regular prices and with better shipping dates...doh!

But thanks OP!

[quote name='Tomeeboy']Not too shabby of a deal. If there's a game that you were going to pay retail price for anyway, you can basically throw in a $20 item (like a point card) and essentially get it for free. You pretty much have to pick stuff that has free shipping, though, or it kills it quite a bit.

Picked up Scene-It LCA for 360 and a 1600 Xbox Live point card for about $64 shipped after tax. That's not too bad at all, considering the game comes with four 'buzzer' controllers and probably won't drop much in price anywhere. Of course, I originally screwed around on their site for about an hour trying to figure out a combination to get just over $100 for the extra $10 discount, only to find that the $20 PayPal discount removes it... lol.[/quote]

Glad somebody followed the same logic on Scene It future price drop possibility as I did, of course trumping all this is that it is a casual game on the 360 so it will probably drop to sub-$30 soon enough ;) Target does have it on sale this week for $10 off. I should have just gotten a 1600 point card instead of 4000, like you did. I don't trust stuff at TRU to not sell out in a flash so I rushed a little too much.

[quote name='Ronin317']If damn Guitar Hero III (wireless bundle) for the 360 was in stock, I'd be all over this with a 1600 pt live card. Gotta keep watching, see if it comes back in stock.[/quote]

It's in stock RIGHT NOW. It's counted as hardware though :bomb:!!! I guess TRU doesn't want my money.

Got Smash and DMC4 for $74 after coupon and Mario GC. Not bad at all, but I won't see either game til Feb.

[quote name='psychoxfoo']How come no one's picking up eye of judgment? That + 1 month live card= good stuff, free ship for both, just a tad over 75[/quote]
I was actually just looking at Eye and trying to find something to go with it . . .

[quote name='Tomeeboy']Picked up Scene-It LCA for 360 and a 1600 Xbox Live point card for about $64 shipped after tax. That's not too bad at all, considering the game comes with four 'buzzer' controllers and probably won't drop much in price anywhere. Of course, I originally screwed around on their site for about an hour trying to figure out a combination to get just over $100 for the extra $10 discount, only to find that the $20 PayPal discount removes it... lol.[/QUOTE]

The $10 off $100 only works if your total AFTER the Paypal Discount is over $100. Then it works.

For example:
$60 game + $60 Game - $20 Paypal will be just under $100 because of the .99. With some filler, you get $50 game + 60 Game - $20.

Another poster mentioned it a few pages back and I can confirm it worked for me as well. Had some store credit from the Buy 2, Get 1 that I'd never use until next year so I figured I'd bite on a few things.

[quote name='SniperREX']It's in stock RIGHT NOW. It's counted as hardware though :bomb:!!! I guess TRU doesn't want my money.[/quote]

My bad. It works with GHIII bundle. I forgot to retype the promo code.

GHIII 360 Bundle+4000 Points=138 shipped. Pretty good :).

Yep, there Amazon goes with Scene-It for $48.99. They actually beat Target by a buck plus no tax and shipping. This probably won't be the last drop either :(. So now after all the initial excitement I basically saved a couple of bucks on a 4000 points card because Amazon has points cards on sale too (or did).

[quote name='SniperREX']I just noticed I used Google Checkout instead of PayPal LOL. I still got the PayPal discount though :D.[/quote]

You may want to cancel and reorder. They'll probably end up charging you the full amount.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']You may want to cancel and reorder. They'll probably end up charging you the full amount.[/quote]
agreed, TRU online sucks alot

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']You may want to cancel and reorder. They'll probably end up charging you the full amount.[/quote]

Thx, done. Right now GHIII is out of stock though :cry:.

[quote name='SniperREX']Thx, done. Right now GHIII is out of stock though :cry:.[/quote]Looks in stock at the moment. After tax and shipping though, only end up saving $6.24.

bread's done
Back