20% off ALL accessories @ Fred Meyer B&M YMMV

Narynan

CAGiversary!
Hi guys, just got the drop at the local Fred Meyer, and the one is Tualatin Oregon is offering 20% off all accessories. Thats 360 Points, Wi-Fi adapters, HDMI cables, controllers, faceplates, all the good normal accessories.

This is compounded with the clearance and the additional 20% off that. They have 2200mah PSP fat batteries for 25 bucks that are normally 40 dollars. Not all deals are that hot, but there is some damn cool stuff, and EVERYTHING is 20% off.

Thanks OP! I just picked up some MS Points at 20% Off in Seattle. As far as I know this is for all Northwest Fred Meyer stores and it shouldn't be YMMV.

The other 20% off clearance sale states "20% Off Lowest Marked Price" (or something to that effect) and likely cannot be combined with this sale. This might be YMMV.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']Is this an unadvertised sale? I didn't see anything at the Fred Meyer I went to.[/QUOTE]

It's advertised, on front page of ad.

Oooh. Thanks Op! I didn't even spot this when I looked through the ads on Sunday. I just might go pick me up some MS and Wii points tomorrow!

[quote name='okonkwo']Thanks OP! I just picked up some MS Points at 20% Off in Seattle. As far as I know this is for all Northwest Fred Meyer stores and it shouldn't be YMMV.

The other 20% off clearance sale states "20% Off Lowest Marked Price" (or something to that effect) and likely cannot be combined with this sale. This might be YMMV.[/quote]

Yeah that was the YMMV part. I had no issues just scanning the items on clearance and having the additonal 20% added to the discount.

However theres nothing like picking up 4000 XBL points for $40.

The strange thing is also that I am hoping that they get Dualshock 3 controllers this week. That would be a nice price for the DS3.

just picked up 2000 wii pts for 15.99 and 4000 x360 pts for 39.99

now that ms markup is nil and 100 pts = $1

still couldn't justify a crossbow training purchase...

bread's done
Back