20% off ALL games at Puzzle Action

Chocobo Eater

CAG Veteran
Puzzle Action is running a 20% off all games coupon through the end of May.

Use the coupon code "paction20".

http://www.puzzleaction.com

They have a lot of independent PC games like Spandex Force (like Puzzle Quest with a superhero theme), Zombie Shooter (sequel to Alien Shooter), Depths Of Peril, Risk, Ricochet Infinity, KingMania, Band Of Bugs, Aveyond, etc. They also have a lot of casual games including most of the Popcap games like Peggle etc.

Spandex Force is pretty cool. I tried the demo. Pretty hysterical, really. Just wish it had more missions. If you liked Puzzle Quest, Spandex Force is worth a laugh.

Yeah, I thought Spandex Force was a hoot. More variety than Puzzle Quest, though not the depth.

Zombie Shooter is fun for killing tons of stuff.

You're welcome!

Band Of Bugs is great if you like RTS games. And Depths Of Peril is a good Diablo clone with a Civilization twist.

Depths Of Peril is pretty good. Band Of Bugs...not my fave. I did pick up a couple of PopCap games, though. Peggle and Hammerheads Deluxe rock!

I'm glad to see someone else likes Hammerheads. I was never quite sure why that one didn't take off for Popcap. It is the best game I know for stress relief! Nothing better than smashing gnomes to bits!

"Build-A-Lot 2: Town Of The Year" is now available, sequel to last year's game of the year...

Also, "Cooking Academy" is a good Cooking Mama clone...

bread's done
Back