20% off all toys and VIDEO GAME SOFTWARE - KB toys B&M

soulwish2003

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
20% off all toys and VIDEO GAME SOFTWARE - KB toys B&M

Offer valid: Thursday - Sunday, October 21-24 Include sale priced items. Discount taken off lowest ticked prices at register. Sales taxes are not valid toward .$40 purchase requirement. Not valid toward previous purchases. Excludes yellow ticket clearance items, video hardware and Gift Cards.

Hmm.... I remember my local KB having a copy of ICO that I wanted, but passed on because of dry funds. Thanks OP. I'll make sure to swing by and check if I have the opportunity.

This is YMMV. I called my local 3 and only 1 was having the sale tomorrow. The other two were not having them. I think it is up the manager to opt into participating on un-advertised sales.

I checked with 4 stores, 2 said they're doing it, one said it was only toys, not games. But the one said it probably wouldn't work on pre-orders. I hope it does.

Well, I went, and the one game I wanted to pick up for a friend, Burnout 3, out of stock for Xbox. I was surprised, it was lunchtime in the manhattan mall and the store was empty. None one gives a shit I guess. I was laughing when I noticed the preorder signs at KB. Who knows if the store will even be open when the game is released.

I have only 1 KB's near my house and the game selection sucked last time I was there. The whole store was a mess, toys were all over the aisles. It seemed that they didnt care about cleaning up the mess.

[quote name='TheRock88']I have only 1 KB's near my house and the game selection sucked last time I was there. The whole store was a mess, toys were all over the aisles. It seemed that they didnt care about cleaning up the mess.[/quote]

I think it's a KB trend .. because for me it's either gone out of business or it's looks like terrible business. But I checked my KB yesterday the selection wasn't that great and everything is just.. everywhere. The 20% of the prices of the games is not really that much.

bread's done
Back