20% Off and Free Shipping on $29.99+ Orders at GameStop.com

chivista

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]16349[/IMG-R]Use coupon code GS30 to receive 20% off and free ground shipping on in-stock orders totaling $29.99 or more. Excludes consoles, bundles and special editions. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 7/9/10.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the game have to be $29.99 becauase i cant get it to work when i add two games that equal $35 buy yet when i add a $30 game it takes 20% off? Can someone help

[quote name='Gears24']Does the game have to be $29.99 becauase i cant get it to work when i add two games that equal $35 buy yet when i add a $30 game it takes 20% off? Can someone help[/QUOTE]

Seriously? Didn't you just answer your own question?

[quote name='Gears24']Does the game have to be $29.99 becauase i cant get it to work when i add two games that equal $35 buy yet when i add a $30 game it takes 20% off? Can someone help[/QUOTE]

yea i noticed that... i think that its only on a game... must be a coupon defect like all the mistakes gamestop makes

Yeah. Even though it says it doesn't work on bundles, it actually does (not ones that include consoles/handhelds or pre-orders, though. Don't get too excited. ;)) Some examples are the D.J. Hero Bundle, Rock Band Bundles, and Fight Sticks.

[quote name='kobeisgod']I apologize but I'm slow, can someone explain why this is preferred over the 25% off 19.99?[/QUOTE]

The 25% off coupon is only for used games, not new.

[quote name='chivista']yea i noticed that... i think that its only on a game... must be a coupon defect like all the mistakes gamestop makes[/QUOTE]

Works on accessories too, but only on one of your items in the cart.

[quote name='kobeisgod']I apologize but I'm slow, can someone explain why this is preferred over the 25% off 19.99?[/QUOTE]
25USED doesn't work on new games/accessories, and this gives you 20% off new and used games/accessories and free ground shipping.

[quote name='BingoBrown']The 25% off coupon is only for used games, not new.[/QUOTE]

Thank you kind sir.

Thanks, saved $10 via coupon. Though the site kept giving me 500 errors and I had to try about 5 times.

Also, it charged me around $3 sales tax. I have seen discussions here where people got that refunded (I live in Texas). What is the validity of that?

[quote name='Backlash']Thanks, saved $10 via coupon. Though the site kept giving me 500 errors and I had to try about 5 times.

Also, it charged me around $3 sales tax. I have seen discussions here where people got that refunded (I live in Texas). What is the validity of that?[/QUOTE]
don't they always tax if you live in the state where their warehouse?

[quote name='Backlash']Thanks, saved $10 via coupon. Though the site kept giving me 500 errors and I had to try about 5 times.

Also, it charged me around $3 sales tax. I have seen discussions here where people got that refunded (I live in Texas). What is the validity of that?[/QUOTE]

I actually sent them an email just yesterday about that and they refunded me $3.xx. YMMV on that, but it's worth a shot.

if u paid w/ Edge Card Credit, you can email them and they usually send out a Gift Card for the tax no problem. I have done this 4 times and got 2 of them rather quickly, still waiting on the other 2. They gave me the standard wait 10-14 business days for the card to come to me BS.

EDIT: Got the other missing GC's today, sent to my old address for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
So how are you guys getting the Free Ground to come through? Every time I try and get this order to go through the shipping says $5.99. WTF.

I've tried on IE and F. Fox and both do the same thing, this shipping for free isn't kicking in for me. Am I doing something wrong here?

does Gamestop sell sealed games when you buy new online? i hate that the "new" games in store are opened.

[quote name='kjs7']does Gamestop sell sealed games when you buy new online? i hate that the "new" games in store are opened.[/QUOTE]

The new games I bought online were sealed.

[quote name='kjs7']does Gamestop sell sealed games when you buy new online? i hate that the "new" games in store are opened.[/QUOTE]

Every new order I've received has come sealed.

[quote name='Celsius']not working when i put in ds games or nintendo points. this is bull.[/QUOTE]

It works on DS games. They just have to be $29.99 and up, like the title says. ASAIK, discount codes have never worked on any point cards.

[quote name='seanr1221']I wish you could use 10.00 codes with deals like this :([/QUOTE]

I got my $10 code to work, =x

[quote name='seanr1221']How??[/QUOTE]
it should work if ur order is over $10, if it's not its because the code is glitchy, just contact [email protected] thru email and tell them its not working and they'll contact you back and say to go through with the order and they'll take it off after you email them again with the order number (happens to me alot)

[quote name='archerbro74']it should work if ur order is over $10, if it's not its because the code is glitchy, just contact [email protected] thru email and tell them its not working and they'll contact you back and say to go through with the order and they'll take it off after you email them again with the order number (happens to me alot)[/QUOTE]

Well, the code clearly says cannot be combined with other offers.

Well screw it, just added SAVER on there and had it shipped free that way. Might email them and have them bump it to Free Ground instead.

Id really like to get my 10$ coupon to work with this. I have one that gives 10% off tho and I would have to call CS to get them to change it even if it did stack.

I wonder if I can call and try and get another one. They will probably just tell me to place the order and call back.

Id like to stack it with the code and get transformers.

Just to clarify, which code gives free value shipping on GameStop.com? (I hear "SAVER" and "Value" - what's the difference?). I need one that will work on a pre-order for a standard game. And does it come with a tracking number?

*I know this thread is about orders for only in-stock products. I've just been wondering for awhile. Never shopped on GameStop.com before.*

How do you guys get the $10 coupon to work on top of these codes? It always says I can't use two codes at once.

The only $10 coupon code that stacks is the one Gamestop CS gives out when they screw up your order or something. A bunch of us got them when they canceled our glitched orders during a sale one day.

[quote name='intoxicated662']can you order microsoft points? also, will the $10 off code stack?[/QUOTE]

See that last post? The one directly above yours? Like, right fucking there?

you can get points 10%off at bestbuy this weekend if you have the coupons. i just got 200psn cash for 185... i didnt look but guess only works for 3 at a time. peace

Could you buy a new game and then exchange it later for a game that comes out at a later date. For instance could you buy Red Dead Redemption (new) for $59.99 and then exchange it later for Madden 11?

bread's done
Back