20% off at deepdiscountdvd

[quote name='DrunkTigerWoods']damn it, thx for letting me know.[/quote]

hehe, no prob. i did the same thing when i first started to post. unfortunately, people were flaming me to hell whenever i had a repost :lol:

by the way, im gonna say it nicely before the jerks get on you about it....this isn't a video game deal, so it doesnt belong in this forum...it belongs in the "non-gaming deals" forum...no problem though, just try to avoid it in the future :wink:

[quote name='trustcompany1013']i dont know about shipping, but fye.com has the sw trilogy for $35 after rebate[/quote]

FYE's rebates are always great, but I hate the fact that you have to send in the original UPC to get them. I don't want a huge hole in my box, even if it saves my some money. Besides, it's only $41.99 on amazon, plus free shipping.

If you order SW T riology BOX SET from Amazon.com "WHY DON"T SHARE THE LOVE and save extra 10% off" when 2 or more peoples order the same items !!! :)

[quote name='trustcompany1013']by the way, im gonna say it nicely before the jerks get on you about it....this isn't a video game deal, so it doesnt belong in this forum...it belongs in the "non-gaming deals" forum...no problem though, just try to avoid it in the future :wink:[/quote]

DDD does sell a limited selection of games. Unless this coupon doesn't work on them?

bread's done
Back