20% off at KBToys Stores Part 2: March 13th and 14th

TheHUZSG20

CAGiversary!
Edited by CheapyD
Same sale is happening again this weekend

twoday_01.gif
twoday_02.gif

Original Post: Friday, March 5th 6PM-9PM

hello everyone. i work at a KB toys in philadelphia and i found out about an awesome deal going on in the near future. this friday march 5 from 6:00 PM until KB closes...everything in the store is 20% off...this includes videogames, accessories and even the systems!!! and we will be doing the same sale on saturday march 13th and sunday march 14th. so if anyone is looking to get some games you should definitely check it out. i'll try to keep you guys posted as i get more info. this deal is supposed to be going on at every KB.

just got back from my local kb...and they had everything off EXCEPT videogame hardware. they had hand-written that on the bottom of the flyers that they had posted up. accessories and games were part of it...but not hardware. guess i'll have to wait for the price drop come e3 before i'll be picking up a new ps2. =(

Maybe write a letter to corporate about that? If the terms don't have systems and being excluded and all stores are expected to follow the same terms, it doesn't seem right one store should be able to exclude something.

The KB near me in Johnson City, NY doesn't carry any console systems or games. Just a lackluster group of overpriced GBA games. :?

i called kb earlier and asked about the console and they said it wasnt included so later on i took my chance and went to the same kb toys and there they said it was included and that whoever i talked made a mistake. the only hardware left were the 3 ps2 and 1 gamecube. picked up a ps2 even though i wanted the online pack but hey you cant beat the 20% off thank you to the people for posting this sale. to confirm i went to 2 local kb toys and both were out of xboxs those stores were the redondo beach and torrance store. but the game prices sucked ass though.

well i'm glad to see i could help some people get some cheap stuff. unfortunatly i couldn't even benifit from this deal cause i'm broke...we usually only get 10% off videogames and nothing off the systems so this is even a good deal to us employees. like i said in my original post though they are also running this sale next saturday and sunday the 13th and 14th. i do not yet know the details of it but from what i've heard so far its pretty much the same as the sale they had tonight. i'll try to keep yous updated as i get the info.

Just wanted to say thanks much for posting this info. Otherwise I never would've known about the sale. I picked up Ninja Gaiden for $40, which is pretty good considering I couldn't find it for less than $45 elsewhere.

I'm gonna have to go get a second job to afford all of these most excellent CAG deals.

[quote name='BABETOOTH']Does anybody know of any good deals in NYC? I live in the bronx and there is nothing good going on here. Please advise of any good deals in NYC, Bronx, Yonkers etc. Will greatly apreciate it!!![/quote]

Have you tried the Kbtoys in Yonkers on central ave.? they had a pretty good selection during their last sale.

My KB just had 40-60% off video games and I MISSED it since they are closing. Dangit oh well I'll just catch it next ti... wait a minute, there is no next time. I plan on goin back whenever EB calls about my The Suffering pick up and I hope there is something left.

I'm here to confirm, ladies.

Saturday, MArch 13 and Sunday, March 14th everything in the store will be 20% off.

Done

My store got 2 cases of ps2s in today... Be on the lookout for more system shipments in your area.

Saturday, MArch 13 and Sunday, March 14th everything in the store will be 20% off.

Done

Does the sale start when the store opens or from 6 to 9 again?

[quote name='oddfella']

Done

Does the sale start when the store opens or from 6 to 9 again?[/quote]

Open-Close, according to teh signage we got in.

Will closing stores put the 20% off discount on top of the discount they already have on video games (meaning if games are already 40% off, they'll make it 60% off total)?

[quote name='jt2k3'][quote name='oddfella']

Done

Does the sale start when the store opens or from 6 to 9 again?[/quote]

Open-Close, according to teh signage we got in.[/quote]

Nice!

[quote name='oddfella']
Will closing stores put the 20% off discount on top of the discount they already have on video games (meaning if games are already 40% off, they'll make it 60% off total)?
According to ad on the KBtoys website from last Friday the 20% off is not valid at the stores going out of business.

http://www3.kbkids.com/kbhome.htm?place=ajux[/quote]

Thanks for the info, oddfella. I was hoping for a 60% off deal, but 40% off is good enough for me.

bread's done
Back