$20 off Blur Coupon

for some reason I can't get the coupon to print. I've used the same software before the print off a coupon for the Alice in Wonderland coupon they had a couple weeks back but can't get this one to go. For the people that get refused. . .what reasoning do they give behind it? Doesn't make sense why'd they refuse a sale

[quote name='CrushEm']for some reason I can't get the coupon to print. I've used the same software before the print off a coupon for the Alice in Wonderland coupon they had a couple weeks back but can't get this one to go. For the people that get refused. . .what reasoning do they give behind it? Doesn't make sense why'd they refuse a sale[/QUOTE]

Same here... keeps asking me to install the coupon printer (which is installed already)

Hey guys,

I finally got it to work by using Internet Explorer. For some reason I Couldn't print it using Firefox. I quickly shot off over to Wal-mart before close and they took the coupon without any issue at all. The girl took the $20 off after the total so I ended up paying the tax on the $20....still quite happy I got it.

just used it at Best Buy in Downers Grove IL..worked like a charm..the register would not accept it though and after talking with the cashier she says you have to take it off manually..but they DO accept it

Any more luck by people for this deal? I'm in downtown Toronto and was going to head out at lunch to try my luck at Future Shop (at Yonge and Dundas). Or maybe trek over to Wal Mart at Dufferin Mall.

Thanks. :)

EDIT: Or how about HMV??

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Talus']Ok, so who has the best price on Blur? I'd like to try this coupon out :)[/QUOTE]

rcss has tax free this friday and saturday id try it there

[quote name='EnronLackey']Any way for someone to place a coupon image .. cant get the software to install correctly. >

[quote name='ncjason77']Best Buy has Blur for 39.99 next week as well as Kmart I believe. Then would be a good time to try it.[/QUOTE]

In the US, yes. In Canada, no.

People are having a tough time getting Best Buy Canada to honour the coupon anyway.

[quote name='poxsc']Blur is $39.XX at Wal Mart starting this Friday.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing they're doing this to avoid any headaches with the coupon. It's probably a real longshot, but it could be possible to get Blur for $20 on Friday.

Coupon software wouldn't work properly with Firefox, and won't recognize my printer through Safari. This is a quantum level fucked up coupon distribution method.

EDIT: double hilarity. When I tried to use the feedback page to complain, THE FEEDBACK PAGE FAILS.

"

Oops! You caught us
adding more coupons.

Please come back
in a few minutes."

Ok, i tried printing but it didnt work and now it says I have reached max number of printing.....

ARG, can I get a scan or something?

I'd use the coupon as I'm a fan of Bizarre Creations' games like Project Gotham Racing and Geometry Wars. Unfortunately they are affiliated with Activision and I am boycotting anything published by them due to their business practices.

I used the coupon @ Best Buy (where it was already on sale for $39.99) and it worked just fine. Got the game for $19.99 (+tax of course).

the non-canadians posting in this thread are hillarious
in any case futureshop has the game on sale for 55 bucks right now

[quote name='lustyhitter']I'd use the coupon as I'm a fan of Bizarre Creations' games like Project Gotham Racing and Geometry Wars. Unfortunately they are affiliated with Activision and I am boycotting anything published by them due to their business practices.[/QUOTE]

good for you and your morals :roll: Anyways...

if its indeed $39 @ BB tomorrow then I'll tyr to use the coupon (to take it down to $19). If not, i'll just wait til it hits $29 in a few months anyway...I'm in no rush

Yeah, I can't tell if he's American or Canadian though. :lol:

I guess I'll try myself. For 20 bucks it's worth trying to pick up anyway.

[quote name='firehawk12']I guess I'll try myself. For 20 bucks it's worth trying to pick up anyway.[/QUOTE]

I successfully used the coupon at the Edmonton West Best Buy just yesterday--they gave me no trouble at all. Then again, the floor supervisor looked like a nice, geeky guy.

Probably YMMV-ish, and even more so when they drop the game by $20 on their own.

Backed from Walmart where they tried to charge me $59.83 for the game....isnt it on sale at 39.99???

WTF are they smocking

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Backed from Walmart where they tried to charge me $59.83 for the game....isnt it on sale at 39.99???

WTF are they smocking[/QUOTE]

I think it's only the 360 version at Walmart, and looking at the site right now, it shows the 360 version at $40 and PS3 version at $60.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Backed from Walmart where they tried to charge me $59.83 for the game....isnt it on sale at 39.99???

WTF are they smocking[/QUOTE]

Maybe they thought the coupon is supposed to ADD 20 dollars to the purchase.

bread's done
Back