$20 off Codes for Store.EA.com - Contest Over

I have some good news for you guys. I will be PMing the codes to the 4 winners shortly. But the even better news is that fellow CAG rehtz has offered to give me 8 more codes to give away! As soon as he sends them my way, I will hand them out to you guys randomly.

Thank you rehtz!

my 4 winners have been notified. Rehtz has sent me the codes, so I will leave this open for another day or two and then get around to sending out 8 codes. good luck.

Got the code Phoenix! Many thanks!

[quote name='Sarge']I'd most likely buy ME2, I've yet to play the game and I've just been waiting for a good deal :)[/QUOTE]

I'll PM you a link to get the 360 version brand new for $20, from a reputable site.
If anyone else wants the link they can PM me asking for it, as I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it here.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Got the code Phoenix! Many thanks!

I'll PM you a link to get the 360 version brand new for $20, from a reputable site.
If anyone else wants the link they can PM me asking for it, as I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it here.[/QUOTE]

gohastings.com?

dang... 7 dollar shipping?

Just a note... in stock games actually wouldnt work for me... Tried orange box, left 4 dead, left 4 dead 2 and nothing...

Tried NCAA 2011 and it worked, so I cant complain.

[quote name='Steggy']dang... 7 dollar shipping?

Just a note... in stock games actually wouldnt work for me... Tried orange box, left 4 dead, left 4 dead 2 and nothing...

Tried NCAA 2011 and it worked, so I cant complain.[/QUOTE]

In stock games worked for me. Tried Dragon Age: Origins - Awakenings(which is what I wanted, and was in stock) and it ordered just fine. But yeah that $7 shipping for standard is kinda harsh. That and the taxes brought it up to just under $30 when the order finished. Still, better than having to pay $50-ish.

Maybe those games didn't work because they are made by Valve, and EA isn't very fond of Valve lol.

EDIT: And yes it was gohastings.com Steggy. I just wasn't sure if I could/should post it here. Better safe than sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dantes Inferno,or Battlefield Bad Company 2,or Skate 3

i havent played any of them yet except there demos

I've always wanted to get Battlefield Bad Company 2 for pc. I made mods for bc1, but haven't had the cash for bc2, if the coupon let's me, I might also try to get command and conquer 4 too, that might be all my cash let's me at this point, :/

but if I could start making mods again, that would be awesome!

[quote name='_Ph03n1x_']I will keep the contest open until tomorrow night. Keep on posting guys![/QUOTE]

You mentioned needing to use them by June 22nd. Wouldn't tomorrow night be cutting it a bit close?

Dragon Age Origins Awakening. But if these codes are only good until the 22nd and you give them out tomorrow won't they be expired already?

Oh yeah, tomorrow is the expiration date! :(

Well hopefully I can win my first cag contest on here before then :p

First person to say "yes please" gets my code ...and dont forget to use the free shipping code that is out there ...no pms .. put it on the board.

[quote name='IRHari']Dragon Age Origins, PS3. Thanks brah!

yes please![/QUOTE]

PM sent. I got the code from gaijin4life
blank.gif
on slickdeals, so thanks goes to him/her. I spent too much money on a new ps3, so I'll just use amazon credit for NHL 11. Take care.

[quote name='ploppsdman'] dnxrr22mi

Take care. [/QUOTE]

Thanks bro, I do appreciate it. However, I couldn't handle the $7 shipping that comes with the $20 off.

I'll wait till Awakenings drops in price, I've heard some not too good things about it.

Again, thanks a lot ploppsdman, I really appreciate it.

To reiterate, I have NOT redeemed this, so whoever claims it please post so a buncha people arent trying to use it.

[quote name='IRHari']Thanks bro, I do appreciate it. However, I couldn't handle the $7 shipping that comes with the $20 off.

I'll wait till Awakenings drops in price, I've heard some not too good things about it.

Again, thanks a lot ploppsdman, I really appreciate it.

To reiterate, I have NOT redeemed this, so whoever claims it please post so a buncha people arent trying to use it.[/QUOTE]

There's a code for free shipping floating around.

I believe its the same one that takes 20% off as well, and the 20% off one can't be used with any other code. I first put in the $20 code, and it worked, but it added the $7 shipping.

I then put in the free shipping code and it worked. But, I only got 20% off (total came to like 31.96) and the $20 off went away.

Ah well.

[quote name='FadeToOne']You mentioned needing to use them by June 22nd. Wouldn't tomorrow night be cutting it a bit close?[/QUOTE]

oh thank you for reminding me about the date! i totally forgot. i'll hand them out right now and you'll get one cuz you reminded me but rest assured, the rest will be chosen randomly

EDIT: Codes have been handed out.

I would buy Dragon Age: Origins (PC), and I would play the bejeebus out of it.

[quote name='_Ph03n1x_']oh thank you for reminding me about the date! i totally forgot. i'll hand them out right now and you'll get one cuz you reminded me but rest assured, the rest will be chosen randomly

EDIT: Codes have been handed out.[/QUOTE]

Hey thanks! I got the code to stack with the 20% off and free shipping code so I grabbed C&C4 for $21.61 after tax!

bread's done
Back