20% off Drugstore.com (3DS for $212 + More)

WhatsYoFlava

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Drugstore.com is running a promotion for 20% off everything

Use the link below to activate the 20% off

http://e.drugstore.com/a/hBOAaEWAbeh5-B8bwFsMiy7zz.Abeh5-hE/shop?ap=11wk25dsREACT

Prices are marked slightly higher over retail but still a decent deal with the coupon. Just search the video game section if you are looking for something specific.

You can get a 3DS for $212 or a 4GB Xbox Slim for $180 with free shipping.

Bastards charge $26.50/59.99 for 1600/4000 point XBL cards.

Couldn't find $20 PSN cards and I even search "$27 PSN cards" :D

For some reason, I would swear I've seen posts on CAG saying that Drugstore.com is a scam site, or that it ends up biting you in the ass / screwing you over one way or another.

As always kids, do your research before ordering from new and exciting websites!

[quote name='DaedalusIkari']For some reason, I would swear I've seen posts on CAG saying that Drugstore.com is a scam site, or that it ends up biting you in the ass / screwing you over one way or another.

As always kids, do your research before ordering from new and exciting websites![/QUOTE]

I too remember this... I think it essentially boiled down to things like terrible shipping, bungling orders and taking forever to tell you if something ran out of stock...

Once again, this is off memory, but I too am wary of this site.

I order my sexual Lubricants from this website

Got astroglide and Liquid silk last time for 50% off:bouncy:

Need a refill on liquid silk...

THANKS TC

This site is not a scam, I can vouche for that personally. Ordered a @$$load of lube from it last time.

[quote name='Theshyster'] Ordered a @$$load of lube from it last time.[/QUOTE]

Sorry had to quote that, it made me laugh, that is alot of lube!

[quote name='DaedalusIkari']For some reason, I would swear I've seen posts on CAG saying that Drugstore.com is a scam site, or that it ends up biting you in the ass / screwing you over one way or another.

As always kids, do your research before ordering from new and exciting websites![/QUOTE]

Drugstore.com is not a scam site. I've been ordering from them for 2 years now. They've always given me speedy shipping and a great service. However, I do buy toiletries and sleep aids from there. I've never bought Vidya games from that site.

They're legit.

Damn this is REALLY tempting... but I am going to try and keep holding out for a second gen model of the 3DS which I hope at least gets announced next year.

If you ordered from them in the past and they cancelled your order, you may have a "General Credit" on your account. I ordered Infamous 2 for $25.xx with mine which I saw after logging in and automatically applied after I gave them payment info.

This website is no scam. The last deal they did that messed up was when they had a 50% off code and people exploited it. They ended up giving people credit on orders that ran out of stock. So if I wanted a 3ds this is a great price.

Transformers 3DS is $19.19 after the 20% off, if someone wants a game with their system. Not sure how they get $23.99 as a reg price even the DS version wouldn't be that cheap.

[quote name='AstronautAvA']I too remember this... I think it essentially boiled down to things like terrible shipping, bungling orders and taking forever to tell you if something ran out of stock...

Once again, this is off memory, but I too am wary of this site.[/QUOTE]

Remember bing cashback? Drugstore offered some oddly high cashback with big products drawing people into to buy stuff.....then a lot of people on SD claimed that drugstore wouldn't provide info to bing for the cashback which basically denied them their casback

Got shipping confirmation on the Infamous 2 I ordered. Been a good week, this, LA Noire, and COD Black Ops for about $25 each.

Whoa. With this promo, I just realized there's something else (exercise equipment) I might order from them.

Basically you sign up at eBates (http://www.ebates.com) and you get various amounts of cashback when you make purchases at certain sites when you activate a ticket through eBates first. You get all that cashback either via a check in the mail or a direct deposit into your bank account or maybe other options I'm forgetting.

Right now Drugstore.com is at 6%, which makes the total 200 bucks.

bread's done
Back