20% off DVDs at Borders- Expires 12/13/04

Thanks a ton Xevious, I was hoping for a coupon like this for a book I'm looking to pick up for my dad for Christmas.

I might have to pick up Ultimate Matrix Collection. DDD is only $2 cheaper. No tax would be nice, but I don't know if I can pass this up.

Too bad the book I'm waiting for won't be out until at least April 2005, this coupon would of been sweet with it. Thanks for the post tho OP.

(In case anyone cares the book in question is "Inside Out: A Personal History Of Pink Floyd" by Nick Mason)

YES! Now I can pick up Michael Crichton's new novel. Thank you OP!

edit-wait it says it can't be used with other discounts and I'm assuming that since its probably going to be a popular novel it will already be 30% off.

[quote name='demomanTNA']Too bad the book I'm waiting for won't be out until at least April 2005, this coupon would of been sweet with it. Thanks for the post tho OP.

(In case anyone cares the book in question is "Inside Out: A Personal History Of Pink Floyd" by Nick Mason)[/quote]

I wouldn't worry. I post these coupons all the time (although all my previous posts are for 20% off books, not 25% like this current one).

Keep in mind that Amazon usually has 30% off new releases so you might want to look there when your Pink Floyd book comes out.
---------------------------------------
Thanks for all the positive comments everyone. I'll keep posting these coupons....

Thanks Xevious, hopefully Amazon might have a good deal on it. Tho if the rumors are true I might hold off since I've heard that Nick might be doing some book signing apperances when it comes out over here in the States. That would be well worth paying a little extra for in my opinion of course. :D

bread's done
Back