20% off entire purchase at TRU with credit card sign up... only giftcards excluded!

bjork73

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Better yet, no interest or payments for 3 months for purchases $199 to $298.99, or for 6 months on purchases of $299+. Pretty hot deal for Wii or Xbox 360 purchases if you don't have their credit card yet...

Too bad they dont have any Wiis or PS3s! Im assuming this 20% off is only valid the day you apply for the credit card?

Yep, day of sign-up only... I think Wii availability is improving a bit but it is still definitely hit-or-miss.

We've got signs up on my store stating that giftcards, diapers, baby food and formula, and video game hardware are excluded from this offer.

[quote name='Ozmodiar5000']We've got signs up on my store stating that giftcards, diapers, baby food and formula, and video game hardware are excluded from this offer.[/quote]

yep, someone posted in the Wii thread that they got the card and it only discounted Zelda and not the system... kind of stupid if you ask me... unless its one of those 20% off one item... but if you could techinically buy 400 of games and get 20% off I don't see why it being a system would change things for them...

Yea it piss me off when they told me AFTER i apply that i couldn't use the credit card on the wii hardware that i was buying. i felt like i was fuck by that...since they saw the only i had in my hand was a wii. but it was alright i just canceled it. take that...sticking it to the man

I didn't see the hardware exclusion in the circular... may be worth taking it up with a manager, say you're going to complain to the BBB or something...

bread's done
Back