20% off Everything at Direct2Drive

Mr. Spinnington

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
... discuss? use coupon code hangover for the discount

http://www.direct2drive.com/

i'd personally like to know if medieval 2 total war + kingdoms can be registered on steam but i'm guessing not. then again i'm a lameass OCD jerkoff about only nabbing DD games if i can register to steam ;p

no flak against d2d they're really sturdy but i like to keep my DD serices to a minimum if possible... that said hope this isn't old

they cant be registered on steam. the only d2d games that can be registered on steam are the ones that say "3rd party Download Required" on the game page.

Again? This is like the 3rd time in the last month they've run this deal with different codes.

I like to see DD cheaper than retail, don't take me wrong. Just seems weird.

Anyone know how long this lasts? I bought the 20 dollar gift card for 10 dollars. If I can combine both, I can get Brink for essentially 30 dollars. Brink is a steamworks game, even from D2D.

I don't think the $20 coupon from WeShop will ever stack with another coupon, as it didn't before (on President's Day) and it doesn't now. fuck

If it doesn't stack, I'll just use the 20 dollar coupon on something relatively cheap. I wish they had a list of games that steam activate; that's what I'm looking for primarily.

40 dollars for brink + preorder pack is still the best you're gonna get for Brink PC by the way. Amazon is only offering the preorder pack.

[quote name='supershammy']I don't think the $20 coupon from WeShop will ever stack with another coupon, as it didn't before (on President's Day) and it doesn't now. fuck[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I tried stacking it when they had RPG's on sale last week and it didn't work with that code either. Bah.

bread's done
Back