20% off in-stock items when using Visa card at Play-Asia

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
In partnership with VISA, from now until September 6th, all in-stock items except those that have been released during the last 30 days, are discounted by 20%. Please be reminded that this is a VISA exclusive promotion, only valid for orders paid with your VISA card directly at Play-Asia.com. Make sure to watch out for the 20% off discount logo on the final payment page.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-17-71-bn-74-251-49-en.html

If this worked on pre-orders, then I would have been all over the PS3 version of Bayonetta (freakin' 70+ dollars to import) + a $5 off over $50 order coupon...

hmm, good deal. I already imported siren from play-asia. What else is worth importing? I know Afrika is coming to America pretty soon. Anyone have any suggestions?

Would someone be kind enough to confirm if using the Visa deal removes the coupon field at checkout?

I've never ordered from them before, but I have a $5 off coupon. When I get to the "confirm order" page, there is no place to enter a code. Do I have to use a unique link to enter one?

Thank you

It probably knocks off the coupon field. In the past, when they've done promos like this, it could not be combined with coupons.

I actually found this by accident. Two more white GC controllers and a new Classic Controller Pro shall be mine.

Awesome promo. Thanks a bunch.
151l1259.jpg

This should be bumped, it's a great deal. Got some nice JPN PSN cash. Unless you have a friend in Japan, the markup on PSN money is ridiculous. It was hard not to buy $30.

Er, I tried looking into a few items not new and in stock, and if it's a decent price, it's Asian language (Korean or Japanese, etc..), and if it's in English and the US release, it's marked up a few dollars more than Newegg's or Amazon's price, probably because it's not native to the merchant's region and costs more to stock...making the 20% off just about adjust it to similar prices elsewhere, maybe I'm not looking hard enough, though. Sexbomb posted some games, but 2 of them were Korean language-based. I want the game and manual in English, and I keep seeing a slight markup on those versions...I'll keep looking, as it's a good deal still if I can find something.

I'm trying to order Fatal Frame IV, but the site is saying my card is not verified. I did go through the entire Verified by Visa process too. Anyone else have this issue?

Edit: I just tried my Sony Card and it worked. Hopefully the Fatal Frame IV translation patch will be ready soon!

bread's done
Back