20% off PS3 at Best Buy with Coupon YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Ato

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Bestbuy sent out their normal reward zone member coupon for the 10% off stuff. But included this time was a 20% off all Blu-Ray and HD DVD player coupon.

My brother-in-law was able to score a PS3 with the coupon since the PS3 has a Blu-Ray player in it. Now I don't know if it worked automatically or if the cashier had to manually adjust it, so right now it's YMMV.

its funny, i was just reading the resistence 2 story in gi and thought, well this is the game that probably gets me to buy a ps3. i need to exchange my zune at bb anyway. im going to try it and if it works, ill own a ps3.

I was thinking about trying to score a PS3 with that coupon today. I guess I'm not out anything to try. On the back of the coupon it lists some things not accepted, the PS3 isn't on the list. They technically should accept this, but I doubt they will.

How would one get a hold of this coupon if they aren't a Reward Zone member? Or would it not work for non-Reward Zone members?

Already been posted, and it's been established that unless the employees are trying really hard to go against their instructions, the coupon won't work. I'm trying to find the old thread now.

EDIT: found it here- http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169320&highlight=PS3

[quote name='chart423']hey guys sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but i work at best buy in MI and the ps3 is considered a video gaming station...not a blu-ray player. all stores have been instructed not to accept that reward zone member coupon for the ps3. also, signs have been posted by the ps3s. sorry=([/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back