20% Off PSN Coupon In Weekly Newsletter

Huh. I got two copies of that email, but neither one had the code.  fuck

If anyone's willing to share, PM me please. I'd really appreciate it.

I'd appreciate a code if anyone isn't going to use theirs. Have the marketing thing checked off but didn't get an email.

No wonder this got closed...

I got a code and can confirm it works on everything in cart, including game currency like COD Points and Rocker League keys and etc.

I went back to my emails on my PC. They went back to last October. I have single PlayStation email. All a week apart. I don't have the one with the coupon. Just never got it. Got more emails after that weeks newsletter as well. Like I got skipped. No big deal as I don't need to spend any more that's very strange.

Of course I've been signed up to receive their emails for years and I have never gotten a single email from them other than the "Thank You For Your Purchase" emails. If anyone has a code to spare I would appreciate it, though my hopes are extremely low.

Just an FYI, if you receive the official PlayStation weekly newsletter in your email, the one sent on December 9th contains a 20% off discount code.

The name of the email is: "(Your PSN ID), see what's new this week"

It advertises the first week of the holiday sale. Code expires 12/19.

U.S. only
Code the same for everyone?

Anyone have a code that they are NOT  going to use?  Code EXPIRES TODAY.. I would greatly appreciate it. 

bread's done
Back