$20 off select EA games with purchase of $15 in Dove Men+ Care (SimCity $20 net)

apterous

CAGiversary!
Amazon Linky

I am not going for this deal (Old Spice guy myself), but I'm giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming you all use shampoo, deodorant, soap, etc and might be interested. If you will actually use these products, SimCity is $20 and you have $15 worth of girly-smelly soap and deodorant with a "for men" sticker thrown on.

Valid game price *before* $20 discount:
Dead Space 3: $40 console or PC
NFS: MW $50 console, $40 PC
SimCity: $40

I think they had more games last week so this sale seems winding down, but now that some of the game prices have dropped a bit more this deal is much better.

Edit: DS3 additional price drop, thanx for pointing it out :)
Edit 2: Join my Sim-Region, name is SportRat, friend me on Origin and park yur trailer in one of my lots. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Yep. It's the principal of the thing that upsets most gamers. However, the game itself is quite good![/QUOTE]

Ah ok fuck that then lol

Tempted.. I wash myself often. I just beat DS2. I bought DS3 for 30 from ghastings, traded in for 37 w/o playing it (because of no system link). 20$ DS3 plus soap that I'd buy (in some form or another). I am saving money not spending more than I normally would. But it's still 20$ for DS3.

Cheapest I got was DS3 fortifying, Dandruff, Care Antiperspirant= 33.92(+tax)

Ended up getting SimCity + Soap for 6 months for $16.00. How? Amazon mistakenly gave me a refund during the first week SimCity was released. They corrected this mistake by offering me a credit towards the same purchase price (I used CAGROCKS to buy Pre-Order SimCity).
Thus,
-20 Promotion Credit
-20 Sale
-20 Dove Deal

Probably won't apply to any of you, but just thought I'd share a good deal story!

[quote name='ndawgdrake']Ended up getting SimCity + Soap for 6 months for $16.00. How? Amazon mistakenly gave me a refund during the first week SimCity was released. They corrected this mistake by offering me a credit towards the same purchase price (I used CAGROCKS to buy Pre-Order SimCity).
Thus,
-20 Promotion Credit
-20 Sale
-20 Dove Deal

Probably won't apply to any of you, but just thought I'd share a good deal story![/QUOTE]
You just wasted my precious time by reading your post.

Old thread is still there, just been push back is all.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=340601

Good deal if you're interested in DS3 or Simcity. In for a copy of Simcity, if just to give it as a bday gift to my little brother. He will never expect this as his gift, he'll hate me, but hey, free game for him. :/

I recommend DS3 with this deal. Fun coop game. Finished it from Gamefly, not a bad way to get in on this deal if the always online Simcity is against your principles or something.

[quote name='GBAstar']Anyone care to point out a better deal on DS3?

You can get it for $33.xx with $15 of Dove products.[/QUOTE]

You can get it from GameStop pre-owned for $26.xx after b-day coupon and 10% off power rewards card. But if you want it new what you have posted is the cheapest I've seen it.

This is actually very tempting. 3 pack of body wash and Dead Space 3 for $31? (Have $5 credit)

Edit: Even better deal. Deodorant twin pack, shampoo, face wash and Dead Space 3 for $28.73! (Again, with my $5 credit)

Don't forget to clip on the Dove coupons. Some of these Dove products have $1 off coupons on their product pages. Check em out. Can save you a few bucks.

Also, be aware that most of the Dove stuff is OOS, so it might not ship soon.

Thanks for the heads up. Great name and sig, btw:

Homer - There's three ways to do things: the right way, the wrong way, and the Max Power way!
Bart - Isn't that the wrong way?
Homer - Yeah, but faster!

[quote name='woz3323']Thanks for the heads up. Great name and sig, btw:

Homer - There's three ways to do things: the right way, the wrong way, and the Max Power way!
Bart - Isn't that the wrong way?
Homer - Yeah, but faster![/QUOTE]

Thanks. Been using maxpower for pretty much anything as a name. been using it for my emails or forum names since back in jr high or middle school what it's called now a days.

While a bit of a strange deal, I picked this up on Monday when you could get DS3 for free if you registered your SimCIty before midnight Monday. So for about $35 I got SimCity, DS3 and a 3 pack of Dove body/face soap. Not a bad deal at all.

So much time spent on SimCity, no lagging or server issues... Deal is still live for those on the fence.

bread's done
Back