$20 off select items @ RedOctane.com

[quote name='Imallvol7']Can't use it on a guitar. What can you use it on?[/QUOTE]

I haven't tried it myself, but I didn't see any restrictions on what you can or can't use it for.

Doesn't work on the COD4 t shirts :whistle2:/ Not even the 5% off coupon that they have a banner for on the shopping cart page works. Problem on their end maybe?

Here's a code for 5% off that I seen on the site.

5OFF

Restrictions:
Promotional codes distributed through RedOctane.com or its affiliates, either on the site or via the monthly newsletter, are not valid on pre-orders for unreleased Guitar Hero games and/or bundles. Restrictions apply. Please see specific information assocated with each promotional code for details. Promo codes valid only for United States and Canada and not applicable outside of these regions.

I've updated the title to reflect the fact that the code can only be used on certain items. If anyone can provide a list of what those items are, I'll update the OP as well.

Okay I tried it out on just about every bundle variation and these are the items it works on;

:360: Guitar Hero 2 wired bundle (game+guitar) for $59.99
:360: Guitar Hero 3 wired bundle (game+guitar) for $69.99
:360: Guitar Hero Aerosmith wired bundle (game+guitar) $69.99
:360: Guitar Hero wired Ultimate bundle (3 games+guitar) $129.99

:ps2: Guitar Hero 3 wireless Kramer bundle (game+guitar) $59.99

bread's done
Back