$20 Off Selected Newer XBOX360 & PS3 Games at BestBuy.com and Best Buy Stores

[quote name='jollydwarf']People get too emo about stuff "already being in the threads" lol get over it

The thing is, for the sake of CAG's organization, they/we all have an obligation to consolidate the redundant threads as much as possible, but so many idiots (most, it would seem) seemingly take it so personally, and almost seem to 'get off' on pouncing on the unsuspecting topic creator, acting like the Post Police.

No, there's no way to spin it, kids. A lot of you are just flat-out dicks, and the way you handle a (seemingly) redundant topic shows this every time. If there's no Console War trolls to slay, go to the next highest rung on the Offender Hierarchy, right? Dicks.[/QUOTE]

It's one thing to post stuff that gets lost on the third or fourth page.

It's another when the weekly ads come out 1-2 weeks ahead of time and are stickied. I know for a fact it takes a huge amount of time to transcribe, and the least people can do is take a minute to read it.

Picked up Ninja Gaiden Sigma in store last night for $39.99
You should add that to the list of games, in case people don't already know.

I had been looking for a deal to pick up the Orange Box for a month now. I had a best buy GC, and was just going to wait for a $5 off coupon or something, but this takes the cake (hahaha, get it?). I ordered it last night. I would have picked it up in-store, but it was sold out in 4 of the 5 nearest BB's. Oh, well, free shipping. I wouldnt be suprised if this or other games end up back-ordered soon.

Edit: Somehow I missed this in the weekly ad posting, even though I check them each week. I would have missed out if the OP hadn't made this thread. So thanks OP, I'm glad you put this up.

[quote name='ICEPICC']TF2 IS FUN, but there is lag and still only 6 maps??

The graphics for the whole game succk like it was made for the old XBOX or a cheap PC.

$40 is about what I paid & sold it for on Ebay. It shold cost alot less.

Portal was awesome but very short (8hrs)

the game has 100 achievements that add up to 1000 points. Good luck finishing that[/QUOTE]
^ Moron

[quote name='lord_ebonstone']^ Moron[/quote]

ICEPICC's is entitled to an opinion; at least ICEPICC gives reasons for the dissatisfaction with the game, while many posters simply stop at "this game sucks."

Your opinion of ICEPICC, on the other hand, is irrelevant to this thread.

[quote name='Fzyde']
I was thinking of just price matching Target or GS at BB on X-mas day, but we had company that stayed over and stores closed early.

What ever go on sale first (CoD4 or AC) is what I would most likely get. Even though CoD4 is on top of the list. So here's hoping.

.[/quote]

Sears has it on sale for 39.99 and I was able to have BB match it. Maybe the BB in your area will do the same.

Bought Resistance: Fall of Man and Ninja Gaiden Sigma for PS3, plus Orange Box for 360 all for $29.99 each before taxes.

[quote name='Johnacon']I don't like to play online multiplayer games. Would I still enjoy The Orange Box for $40 just for the single player parts?[/QUOTE]

So far I've only played Portal. But that game alone is worth $40. It might be short, but it's an unforgettable experience. Portal definitely deserves all the rave reviews it's gotten.

Worst case scenario, you don't like the game and sell it for $45 on eBay.

[quote name='x_fiddle']Bought Resistance: Fall of Man and Ninja Gaiden Sigma for PS3, plus Orange Box for 360 all for $29.99 each before taxes.[/quote]

How you get OB for 29?

bread's done
Back