20% off total gohastings.com 12/5-12/7

Have you actually tested this yet?

I got the E-mail this morning and the code is accepted ("applied to my order") but it doesn't give any discount whatsoever. I'm logged in and I've gone up to the very final checkout confirmation page before aborting. My cart has a used DVD & a used game.

The B2G1Free code (MM123) is working and valid on most everything right now.

I haven't tried it on movies or blu-rays, but it automatically took 20% off of Super Mario All-stars when I ordered it. It is possible it would do the same with movies, but I don't really know.

It's not working for me either. I tried adding a blu-ray to my cart, applied the coupon, but see no discount. Blurays aren't excluded, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're not allowing the coupon to work on em.

DEC20SAVE is working now. I had left the coupon active in my cart when it wasn't working and came back to the cart today. AC: Brotherhood is about $35 with discount. They only have one left in stock now.

The code only works for certain items. If you add an item that doesn't qualify, it cancels the discount for everything in your shopping cart.

bread's done
Back