animemaniac14

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
used20off_196x196.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
LIMITED TIME OFFER: Add any Used CDs or DVDs to your cart, enter coupon code 20USEDAPR in the Promotional Code area of your Shopping Cart Page to receive your 20% off discount!
Cannot be combined with other offers. fye.com reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time. Valid online only on Used CDs and Used DVDs. Valid 4/2/08 - 4/8/08 11:59 pm ET only.
[/FONT]

LOL, this is probably the lousiest deal ever. FYE.com used prices are often much higher than brand new for the same products! I think they may price used 50% off MSRP so a season like 24 will be 35 used.

Their used cds are like 13 bucks. lol

[quote name='txdave34']LOL, this is probably the lousiest deal ever. FYE.com used prices are often much higher than brand new for the same products! I think they may price used 50% off MSRP so a season like 24 will be 35 used.

Their used cds are like 13 bucks. lol[/quote]

But considering you can get their store credit at a rate up to $1 cash for every $15 credit, paying more for the itemseems okay (the $13 cd only costs you $1). Unfortunately the deals have been kind of scarce since the bonus 50% promotion ended in Feb.

yeah i looked at fye.com and was shocked at the used prices. Second spin seems to have alot better prices on things. Seems weird since they are affiliated with each other.

yeah i looked at fye.com and was shocked at the used prices. Second spin seems to have alot better prices on things. Seems weird since they are affiliated with each other.

bread's done
Back