$20 off Warner blu-ray sets / bundles @ Costco 6/15

h3llbring3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
58 (100%)
The newest Costco coupon flier has a $20 off coupons for Warner Blu-Ray bundles starting 6/15

Includes:

• Batman Anthology
  • Ultimate Matrix Collection
  • Harry Potter years 1-5
  • Dirty Harry Ultimate CE
picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy great deal h33llbring3r! Would this possibly be available online? If not, looks like I will be at Costco first thing in the morning on 6/15.

Oh, I see it now. I must've gotten too excited while reading it, lol.

So does anyone know what Costco sells the Dirty Harry set for?

I saw them in-stock at costco yesterday. I saw a couple of them (not all) and they were priced around $85. Not sure about the others that I did not see.
After coupon would be around $65 + tax.

[quote name='lolwut?']Oh, I see it now. I must've gotten too excited while reading it, lol.

So does anyone know what Costco sells the Dirty Harry set for?[/QUOTE]

No, it was my fault: I left "coupon" out of the first sentence, fixed.

This will be available online according to the coupon.

Normally, online orders have somewhat cheap standard shipping, which is media mail shipping.

The last time I did an order for DVDs with them was when they had Monk S1 - S5 for $10 each. Looking back at the order info, they charged me $8.19 shipping for the five season sets, which isn't terrible.

[quote name='unforeseen']I saw them in-stock at costco yesterday. I saw a couple of them (not all) and they were priced around $85. Not sure about the others that I did not see.
After coupon would be around $65 + tax.[/QUOTE]

Damn, not cheap enough for me to bite. The search continues!

Thanks anyways OP

I will check prices tomorrow when I am in the store.

As I recall, Matrix U CE was $79, or maybe that was Batman Anthology . . .

@ devoe: Slickdeal & FW links make baby jebus and CAGs cry.

[quote name='CombatCraig']Def. getting Die Hard that will make it around $30![/QUOTE]

Uh, where'd you get Die Hard from? I thought that was a Fox release...

The experience I had with the Costco website is that the store I live by has cheaper pricing than the online pricing. Excellent news regarding The Matrix box set.

Went to Costco today. Verified the prices (all, except Ultimate Matrix)
Costco's price for each listed blu-ray collection (in OP), with the exception of Ultimate Matrix (unverified) is $84.99
So $64.99 + tax for each.

Just not good enough, damn it. The Matrix collection would be awesome, but with the HD collection so damn cheap, there is no way I will pay more than $30 for this. So I shall continue to wait.

BTW, in the flier, they also have a coupon for $50 off the Sopranos complete collection. Anyone know how much that is in store? I saw it a couple of weeks ago, but can't remember the price...although it's regular DVD so I'm not all that interested, especially if the price is what I vaguely remember it being - $185? $190?

Of course the coupon, just like with the Warner one, states that it's "Also available at costco.com", and of course none of them can be found on their site. Costco seriously has one of the worst websites ever. Maybe they'll list them starting the 15th though, who knows.

[quote name='unforeseen']Went to Costco today. Verified the prices (all, except Ultimate Matrix)
Costco's price for each listed blu-ray collection (in OP), with the exception of Ultimate Matrix (unverified) is $84.99
So $64.99 + tax for each.[/QUOTE]

64.99 before the coupon or after?

[quote name='thewatcher']64.99 before the coupon or after?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='unforeseen']Went to Costco today. Verified the price for each listed blu-ray collection (in OP) is $84.99. So $64.99 + tax for each after coupon.[/QUOTE]

I fixed it so you'll understand. Matrix' price has yet to be verified.

Costco has their online pricing updated for the new coupons on blu-rays and the Sopranos box set.

These are listed prices after applicable discount:

Sopranos Complete Series DVD: $139.99

Batman Anthology blu-ray: $64.99
The Ultimate Matrix blu-ray: $64.99
Dirty Harry ultimate collection blu-ray: $64.99
Harry Potter yrs 1-5 blu-ray: $64.99

Jason

Hmm, this deal might have led to a potential win for me. I'm going to try to pricematch at a local Best Buy after purchasing the Dirty Harry set there for full price ($110). I have a $5 rewards zone coupon and a $25 gift certificate, so if they go ahead with the price match, I could be looking at only ~$31 out of my pocket.

I'll post back if I have success

Yeah this is pretty disappointing... normally price after costco coupons is a very competitive deal... but it doesn't appear to be the case here. I REALLY want the Matrix collection but that price is a bit steep for me.. especially after the mass of movies i bought last week on amazon goldbox... sheesh.. hahaha

Bah, with tax it pushes me over $70. And even if Deep Discount's sale is only 20% instead of the expected 25%, that way would still be cheaper for me. :whistle2:(

bread's done
Back