$20 off when you order both WiiU and 3DS versions of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate AMAZON

cassidyarch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
If you are like me and are feeling the pull of BOTH versions of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. Amazon is taking $20 off when you order BOTH. You have buy both at the same time/same order to make it work. (You will have to cancel any existing pre-orders.)

Add both to your cart, you'll see $20 taken off the total. I was planning on going digital on these, but Amazon's incentive made me go hard-copy. $79.92 for both (I added my Dead Space 3 credit and took it to $59--making the 3DS version FREE!)

Details from Capcom here.

[quote name='kmitchell28']Monster Hunter 3 (Tri) was only released for the Wii both in Japan and over here.

Monster Hunter 3 Portable (a completely different game) was released for PSP and then as an HD version on the PS3 in Japan.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is an upgraded version of 3 (Tri)[/QUOTE]

This isn't true at all.

Most of Monster Hunter Portable 3rd is similar to Tri. There is very little content unique to both titles(like underwater on Tri.) Monster Hunter 3G has all content from both games. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is Monster Hunter 3G.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']The way software is moving on the wii u itll be $30 after a month or so.[/QUOTE]

No it won't.

Is this only for pre-orders?

Picking up monster hunter for sure but don't know when though and I would love both copies.

On a semi related note... Preordered the Wii U copy for $30 with BB's B1G1 50% OFF (preordered it with injustice, and bam $30 MH3U)

No online makes the 3DS copy so damn useless. I'd love to save a few bucks on the Wii U version, but I don't see that happening if this is considered a deal.

[quote name='Dranakin']Wouldn't it be better to just wait for MH4?[/QUOTE]

well wii u owners are extremely desperate for games atm. so this enhanced port of a 2 year game is appealing to us.

Ugh decisions.

Capcom:
$19.95 - MH3U 3DSXL Case
$59.99 - MH3U WiiU + Early Shipping
$0.00 - Black Classic Controller Pro for

or

Amazon
$49.99 - MH3WiiU
$29.96 - MH33DS
$23.70 - Black Classic Controller Pro because Amazon doesn't sell it first hand anymore

Either way I want to buy the Circle Pad Pro XL which is $40-$50, so that means half the case is going not be used anyway. That also presents another risk of it being announced here soon since the UK is getting it. Man I hate you Nintendo. Stop making me guess.

And christ this game's getting expensive lol.

[quote name='Flowstance']No online makes the 3DS copy so damn useless. I'd love to save a few bucks on the Wii U version, but I don't see that happening if this is considered a deal.[/QUOTE]

Uhm, wat? Useless, how so?

How else are you supposed to get your Monster Hunting on the go?

bread's done
Back