$20 off XBL Gold Kit, w/ Gears of War preorder

dubbfoolio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Forgive me if this is posted elsewhere. I did a quick search and didn't see it anywhere else. Just add GOW and XBL Gold kit to your cart at best buy and the $20 is supposed to be automatically discounted. Not the best deal ever but I thought it might be useful to someone who wants both of these. Also $5 bucks more to get 1600 marketplace points!

Hmm I do need a gold card.

I have a family video pre-order, which shipping will be faster, seeing as Gears isn't available for in-store pickup?

I live in NH if that helps.

[quote name='Sexbomb']Hmm I do need a gold card.

I have a family video pre-order, which shipping will be cheaper?[/QUOTE]GOW ships for free at best buy the xbl pack and 1600 point card you would get charged shipping for but you can just select in store pick up to avoid that

[quote name='gundamxzero']Do they charge you full amt for preorder? Or charge when shipped?[/QUOTE]

You'll be charged the $39.99 for the xbox live kit and $5 for the 1600 market place points if you want it, but you wont be charged for gears of war until it ships.

FYI Family Video is ULTRA QUICK about their shipping... They process and send it out usually as soon as the game arrives in their warehouses...

If you want the Gold Kit + Points go w/ BB...

bread's done
Back