$20 off xbox live at Best Buy with GAMER code

Great timing. My Live sub just ended yesterday, I check here just now, and bam there's a deal! Gonna go hunting for one of those Joust cards after work - I'm sure one of my local eastern MA stores will have it.

For those who received this offer via text or email, is there an expiration date? I can't make it to Best Buy until Sunday, so I'm curious if the offer might expire today.

Thanks.

[quote name='toyblue']For those who received this offer via text or email, is there an expiration date? I can't make it to Best Buy until Sunday, so I'm curious if the offer might expire today.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
The text message says it expires 2/26/11, which is today.

Obviously no better deal coming than 29.99, but do you think it'll go below 40 again? My XBL ran out, but my backlog is so big that I could play games for days straight and not touch online functions. I'm not in a hurry if something better might come along, but I don't want to sit and watch the best deal till Christmas pass by. I will need XBL before then :)

Just left the Best Buy on Rockville Pike in Md and they have a TON of the 49.99 Joust cards left. Got 2 with no probs.

So the deal is valid until the end of today?

I thought the usage of "expires on" mean it was valid up until last night's closing time and dead today, whereas "valid through" would mean today until closing.

bread's done
Back