$20 Target Gift Card with purchase of GB Micro

Hmm. Still not good enough as I am sure that there will be yet another iteration of the DS and the famicom micro around the corner, if not already here. Hmm. As good of a deal there is on hardware, nowadays though.

[quote name='lurknomore']Hmm. Still not good enough as I am sure that there will be yet another iteration of the DS and the famicom micro around the corner, if not already here. Hmm. As good of a deal there is on hardware, nowadays though.[/QUOTE]
I'm thinking about getting the black one. Now it'll be like buying an SP (except that I have to buy something else with the $20). Thanks for the tip.

Famicom edition comes out on the 4th, the deal ends on the 3rd. If i could find out wether or not they were going to carry the Famicom version there, id just buy one now and exchange it.

[quote name='111111']sp > micro.

micro only plays gba games.[/QUOTE]

I thought about that, but then I tried to rememer when was the last time I played a regular GB or GBC game...

And I still fail to see what the big deal is about the Famicon version. I could see the interest IF it looked like the US NES controller. Are there any pictures of the alternate faceplates that it comes with?

bread's done
Back