200 4 GB Kinect 360 + 50 GC @ Best Buy Dekalb, IL

gsgtpepper

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
My local Best Buy (Dekalb, Illinois) has posted a deal on their Facebook page for a 4 GB Xbox 360 with Kinect for 199.99 and it includes a 50 dollar gift card. ( http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Best-Buy-893-Dekalb-IL/177197271064 ) I haven't called to verify this because I see in the weekly ad that it is supposed to be 299.99. If the amount listed on their Facebook page is legit, then this is 100 less than Amazon plus it includes the gift card. I know that Radio Shack will have it, minus the gift card, on Black Friday. I just cashed in a bunch of PNC and Chase points for 275 in Amazon gift cards in anticipation of some great Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals but now this has me intrigued and the sale ends on the 29th. Thoughts, comments, concerns? I can either get this and wait for a good deal on a hard drive or wait for Black Friday when I will have to shell little out of my own pocket. For everyone else not near here, who knows if you could convince your Best Buy to match based this Best Buy's Facebook page.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='wreckemtexastech']I'd pee my pants in public for this.[/QUOTE]

This is a better option than having to enter the Dekalb city limits. No deal is worth that.

[quote name='jessesixto']wow!
Do I need a third xbox? Maybe one for the bathroom?[/QUOTE]

Nothing like beating up shit on BAC while taking a deuce.

bread's done
Back