$200 Best Buy Giveaway - Play Ninjas vs Mafia!

CaptainSwag

CAGiversary!
Hey all!

So Master Lee has been making a little indie game, unbelieveably, it's actually done (he's been talking about making games again for oh... 15 years.)
It's a silly little Flash RPG!

As a way to celebrate, he's giving away a $200 Best Buy Giftcard!

Here's how you can earn it:

1. Play the game here!

2. Vote THUMBS UP + comment on the game:)

3. Come back here (or you can follow up in The Kartel forums) and let me know you voted it up. If you use a different name there, make sure you indicate it here.

RULES!
Only one entry per person. Once you voted for the game, you can either leave notice here, or The Kartel. This promo ends on July 14th, Midnight PST. I'll then pick one winner randomly sometime after that. Promo only good if you live in North America.

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thumbed up and commented as Andami. To be honest, I didn't expect to like it, but it's so addicting. I was going to watch Bleach, but I just can't stop playing.

it's a nice rpg, I voted it up and put a little review for it. name is same as CAG name. Good job on the rpg.

commented and thumbed up as barrelmaster. The game is pretty fun and it seems like a nice throwback to games like the Earthbound(Mother) or Dragon Quest series.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice game, thumbed up (eugaet on that site as well). Couple comments:

Most of this happened towards the end...
- Was able to 'defeat' enemies w/o doing as much damage as they had health...and then they would attack while the loot screen was up.
- My entourage character would switch automatically when killing either the first or second enemy...and sometimes I wasn't allowed to change back.
- A couple times my entourage member would disappear from the screen...but would still be able to attack. Unfortunately, all the damage was applied to me instead of the enemies after that point.

Mission compete! I posted and voted under the name the same name. The game is pretty good so far, I plan to finish it.

It was pretty fun especially because I appreciate silly games like those. I commented and gave a thumbs up as Matedawg11. Thanks for the contest OP!

[quote name='CaptainSwag']Hey all!

So Master Lee has been making a little indie game, unbelieveably, it's actually done (he's been talking about making games again for oh... 15 years.)
It's a silly little Flash RPG!

As a way to celebrate, he's giving away a $200 Best Buy Giftcard!

Here's how you can earn it:

1. Play the game here!

2. Vote THUMBS UP + comment on the game:)

3. Come back here (or you can follow up in The Kartel forums) and let me know you voted it up. If you use a different name there, make sure you indicate it here.

RULES!
Only one entry per person. Once you voted for the game, you can either leave notice here, or The Kartel. This promo ends on July 14th, Midnight PST. I'll then pick one winner randomly sometime after that. Promo only good if you live in North America.

http://www.addictinggames.com/ninjas-vs-mafia-game.html
:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Rated, count me in for one!

bread's done
Back