$200 Best Buy Giveaway - Play Ninjas vs Mafia!

Thumbs upped and rated. Seems like my vote bumped it up to an 80% rating ^^. I posted under "Renesis" same as my CAG name.

BTW - I do have one extra favor, though it's not required. Once you Voted for the game, also add it to your favorites. There's a little icon at the top that says FAVORITE. Just click that!

Thanks all!

I voted the game up, it feels really good to play atm, since I am a little incapable of playing with a controller atm

Last edited by a moderator:
I placed a thumbs up for the game. Commented on The Kartel forums under username 'blazsox'

Enjoyed it - good game to play when bored.

Wow, I was just tooling around and happened to see this, and thought what the hell, I need to kill a little time, not even intending on voting nor posting. That game was surprisingly fun! It's got a style to it that is really funny (and not annoying, like MOST Flash RPG games), and although I was having no problems getting through it, I felt like it was a fun challenge -- the sign, to me at least, of a good RPG.

Wanted to waste 5-10 minutes, ended up spending 30 on it so far and bookmarking it to return when I have more time! Signed up, voted with the same name there, congrats! Fun game!

Played, thumbed up and commented! Like my comment said I actually really enjoyed playing it! Maybe its because I am just a big RPG style buff!!

My commenter name on the game is the same as my username here! (InfernoChaos)

i tried twice to comment "put this on newgrounds and xbox live!", it said it had to be approved, then i commented about how my comments were needing approval, and it posted and then disappeared, and my last comment was "this game is addictive!", but nothing posted. and i made all these comments before the promo ended. i now see only my third comment posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
so who's the winner OP? on a relevant note, there are many contests on here where the OPs never announce the winners and the threads just get buried away...

[quote name='time2play']so who's the winner OP? on a relevant note, there are many contests on here where the OPs never announce the winners and the threads just get buried away...[/QUOTE]

Been wondering that too, it doesn't even say anything on the Kartel's website, and the particular contest thread. Care to update us OP?

bread's done
Back