200+ Blu-rays (2D, 3D, Criterion) avaialble FOR SALE (NO TRADES)

hey I have a wireless BLACK 360 controller UNOPENED...Im looking for Burnout Paradise
Ill trade you my controller and another game for it

what say you?

I would say that's unfortunate.... for me, as I have a trade pending for Burnout that involves just a brand new wireless controller....

:cry:

If that should fall through somehow, I will let you know.

[quote name='iRandom']hey I have a wireless BLACK 360 controller UNOPENED...Im looking for Burnout Paradise
Ill trade you my controller and another game for it

what say you?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mr. Foo']I would say that's unfortunate.... for me, as I have a trade pending for Burnout that involves just a brand new wireless controller....

:cry:

If that should fall through somehow, I will let you know.[/quote]

Ill be waiting

Thanks for the offers. Will respond to everyone later this evening after I have had time to go through them all and double check on the condition of the games.

cml for :
Ace combat 6
Crackdown
Blue Dragon
Amped 3
Armored core 4
Skate
Earth Defense force 2017
Bioshock
Rainbow six vegas

lol thats quite a bit.

[quote name='cloud72191']cml for :
Ace combat 6
Crackdown
Blue Dragon
Amped 3
Armored core 4
Skate
Earth Defense force 2017
Bioshock
Rainbow six vegas

lol thats quite a bit.[/quote]

you obviously didn't read the title

anyways pm sent

All orders paid for Friday-Monday were shipped on Monday or Tuesday. Everything was shipped via first class or Priority so I would expect that if yours was in this batch you would receive it by Friday or Saturday. Orders paid for on Tues/Wed will ship tomorrow.

If anyone needs a tracking # please PM me and give me your last name and zip code and I will look up your delivery confirmation tracking # for you.

Thanks for all the orders!

bread's done
Back