200 Days Since the Last Gamestop Buy 2 Get 1 Free Sale

bunck

CAGiversary!
The last B2G1 Free sale was during the Black Friday weekend and if they have a summer sale again it should be during late June and into July, if they don't have B2G1 during that sale then I wonder if they will be doing it again at all.  Since they haven't had the B2G1 sale in forever I have a huge list of games I want to get and my 360 backlog (while still decently sized) is getting smaller than I like and I have a ton of credit to use.   Obviously I am talking about storewide used games because I know that they have had sales on Gamecube and PS2 games they've been trying to get rid of.

I guess we just keep waiting, maybe for nothing...

With the never ending birthday coupons I have enjoyed being able to pick up games at 28% off whenever I like. If you are able to find 3 games, that have the exact same price, then you do save the equivalent of 40% per game, but considering I never even consider a game till its $40 or lower, because that drop happens really quick these days, I would only be saving about $4 per game. Now, yes that adds up, but I have bought so many games I would never buy simply because there were two I liked and I may as well grab the 3rd. I should thank GS their lack of B2G1 has saved me quite a bit of money this year. I was averaging around 80000 points a year and I believe this year I have only hit about 17000 and we are half way done basically.

EDIT: All those %s I used assume you have PUR Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought they usually had them around Late July/Early August actually. Just wait a bit and it'll show up just watch.

bread's done
Back