$200 off 160 GB PS3 w/purchase of Select Sony PC's $800 and up @ BestBuy

[quote name='Enuf']Not a bad deal if your in the market for a Sony laptop or all in 1 PC
part of their 3 day sale
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat247500050006&type=category
deal in-store & online[/QUOTE]

Except the fact that Sony laptops are notoriously overpriced and combine the fact that Best Buy is also notoriously overpriced, the combination becomes super duper awesome overpriced. Your savings is a loss and a huge profit for the sellers.

[quote name='yahoosale14']LOL. :wall:

i hope you're not serious. :dunce:[/QUOTE]

Why not? You are getting free Xbox for Windows 7

[quote name='clawber']Can you get the free xbox with this as well[/QUOTE]

No but you get something better

[quote name='exaznkid']I remember seeing Bestbuy promoting the free xbox360 deal when you purchase a laptop with windows 7 in store, but that was awhile ago.[/QUOTE]

i do too, but it clearly expired and they replaced it with the ps3 deal on an overpriced blue label best buy sony.

not sure why 62t would trust an article from may when i clearly posted a link that is current and states no other retailers have this ongoing offer. :dunce:

[quote name='62t']also yahoosale14 reread the description at MS store[/QUOTE]

Requires purchase of a qualifying Windows 7 PC priced $699 or higher from Microsoft Store. Offer not available for PCs purchased from other retailers.

the point is...you won't be getting a free xbox and $200 off a ps3.

Not a bad deal really if you want a new PC.

I need a new PS3 but not a new PC so I'm somewhat disappointed I can't take advantage of this.

bread's done
Back