Dragon Ball Z: Sagas sucks
Fight Night Round 2 sucks
NBA Street V3 sucks
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect sucks
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory sucks
Legend of Zelda sucks
Mario 128 (possibly?)who knows?
Pokemon (possibly?) who knows?[/quote]

Ah, yes. Denis, our most respected user.

I also wonder why he has not been ran over. Or atleast banned. When a pack of animals travel, they move as fast as the slowest animal. Denis brings down this whole site. BAN HIM! BAN HIM![/quote]

I don't mind him so much. He just says everything sucks. It's not like he's more anti-Nintendo or anti-Sony or even anti-Microsoft. He's equally anti-everything. He's like a guy who shows up in every episode of a show that does the same thing everytime. Some people can't stand it, some people get bored of it over time, some people tolerate it, and other's appreciate it. If someone should be banned, it should be nonggame over at the Portable Gaming Boards. He's extremely annoying and stole someone's avatar.

[quote name='Parathod'][quote name='rabbitt'][quote name='DenisDFat']vgmp3.com sucks
Resident Evil 4 sucks
Virtua Quest sucks
Star Fox: Assault sucks
NFL Street 2 sucks
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat sucks
Advance Wars: Under Fire sucks
Geist sucks
Fire Emblem sucks
Odama sucks
Killer 7 sucks
NBA Street V3 sucks
Legend of Zelda sucks

I also wonder why he has not been ran over. Or atleast banned. When a pack of animals travel, they move as fast as the slowest animal. Denis brings down this whole site. BAN HIM! BAN HIM![/quote]

I don't mind him so much. He just says everything sucks. It's not like he's more anti-Nintendo or anti-Sony or even anti-Microsoft. He's equally anti-everything. He's like a guy who shows up in every episode of a show that does the same thing everytime. Some people can't stand it, some people get bored of it over time, some people tolerate it, and other's appreciate it. If someone should be banned, it should be nonggame over at the Portable Gaming Boards. He's extremely annoying and stole someone's avatar.[/quote]

he didn't steal anyone's avatar. That thing has been passed around by a few people

Kind of like CrashSpyro's sig

[quote name='Parathod'][quote name='rabbitt'][quote name='DenisDFat']vgmp3.com sucks
Resident Evil 4 sucks
Virtua Quest sucks
Star Fox: Assault sucks
NFL Street 2 sucks
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat sucks
Advance Wars: Under Fire sucks
Geist sucks
Fire Emblem sucks
Odama sucks
Killer 7 sucks
NBA Street V3 sucks
Legend of Zelda sucks

I don't mind him so much. He just says everything sucks. It's not like he's more anti-Nintendo or anti-Sony or even anti-Microsoft. He's equally anti-everything. He's like a guy who shows up in every episode of a show that does the same thing everytime. Some people can't stand it, some people get bored of it over time, some people tolerate it, and other's appreciate it. If someone should be banned, it should be nonggame over at the Portable Gaming Boards. He's extremely annoying and stole someone's avatar.[/quote]

You're right, he's not really a fanboy of any sort, but what use has he ever made of himself? All of his posts are complete ignorance. And I agree, nonggame(r?) is an idiot. They're both dumbasses. We should send them both to an empty island where they can annoy the fucking hair off of each others head.

fire emblem is gonna be great if its anything like the gba version only strategy rpg i enjoyed since shining force 3
resident evil 4 is looking very good even though i dont like resident evil games, this one could be enjoyable
new zelda is whats gonna sell the rest of the gamecubes for nintendo, if anyone doesnt already have one they should just buy it for zelda or just for the nintendo first party games which are the best in the business

[quote name='ananag112']God of War, Devil May Cry 3, Dynasty Warriors 5?[/quote]

And I thought 2004 was pathetic for the PS2. I guess their fans will at least point to Gran Turismo 4 and...shit, I don't know.

[quote name='liquidy_poo']Hey DenisD...

If you don't want them to make the Zelda games go back to realism, then does that mean you prefer cel shading? I don't know about anyone else here, but that shit gives me a headache. I still played WW though, not too shabby, albeit too childish (pretty much everything, cause it all looked like a cartoon).[/quote]

Why do graphics make a game childish? Or perhaps you think that games with blood spurting all over the screen and breasts 10x normal size that constantly bounce make for "mature" gaming?

[quote name='elprincipe'][quote name='liquidy_poo']Hey DenisD...

If you don't want them to make the Zelda games go back to realism, then does that mean you prefer cel shading? I don't know about anyone else here, but that shit gives me a headache. I still played WW though, not too shabby, albeit too childish (pretty much everything, cause it all looked like a cartoon).[/quote]

Why do graphics make a game childish? Or perhaps you think that games with blood spurting all over the screen and breasts 10x normal size that constantly bounce make for "mature" gaming?[/quote]

That's what I used to argue about Wind Waker also but after playing the game I feel otherwise. The storyline, the script for the characters, its all very juvenile oriented. I felt like I was reading a conversation between 2 toddlers at times.

Mario has another sports game coming out.... WHY!?

Star Fox looks terribly lackluster from everything I've seen on it, although all that information is many months past.

Geist is what I'm really counting on to do the system justice, that game looks/sounds fun as hell.

Future Perfect will be better on Xbox and PS2, for online play/map trading.

And Virtua Quest has no place on that list.

[quote name='elprincipe'][quote name='ananag112']God of War, Devil May Cry 3, Dynasty Warriors 5?[/quote]

And I thought 2004 was pathetic for the PS2. I guess their fans will at least point to Gran Turismo 4 and...shit, I don't know.[/quote]

Final Fantasy XII, Kingdom Hearts II, Dragon Warrior, Katamari Damacy II, Tekken 5, Metal Slug 4&5 (1 disc), King of Fighters 02/03 (1 disc), Dragon Force, Resident Evil 4,Phantom Brave 2, Shining Force, Phantasy Star Trilogy... and those are just sequels and remakes that are coming off the top of my head.

BLarR, check out the reports and movies from November for Star Fox, it has every magazine and on-zine changing their tune. The game got an incredible graphical update and it doesn't feel weird to be on foot anymore. And you're right about Virtua Quest, it got bad reviews from Famitsu, looks dumb, and is going to be the PS2 as well. By the way, I wonder whatever happened to Super Monkey Ball 3?

[quote name='Scorch']Resident Evil 4
NFL Street 2
Fight Night Round 2
NBA Street V3
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

All of those are multisystem so those shouldn't be included in the list..[/quote]

NBA Street V3 will be exclusive with Nintendo characters... so do not exclude it.

[quote name='Parathod'][quote name='elprincipe'][quote name='ananag112']God of War, Devil May Cry 3, Dynasty Warriors 5?[/quote]

And I thought 2004 was pathetic for the PS2. I guess their fans will at least point to Gran Turismo 4 and...shit, I don't know.[/quote]

Final Fantasy XII, Kingdom Hearts II, Dragon Warrior, Katamari Damacy II, Tekken 5, Metal Slug 4&5 (1 disc), King of Fighters 02/03 (1 disc), Dragon Force, Resident Evil 4,Phantom Brave 2, Shining Force, Phantasy Star Trilogy... and those are just sequels and remakes that are coming off the top of my head.

BLarR, check out the reports and movies from November for Star Fox, it has every magazine and on-zine changing their tune. The game got an incredible graphical update and it doesn't feel weird to be on foot anymore. And you're right about Virtua Quest, it got bad reviews from Famitsu, looks dumb, and is going to be the PS2 as well. By the way,
I wonder whatever happened to Super Monkey Ball 3?[/quote]

Yes, the PS2 will get some great games next year. I hope my PS2 is fixed soon, so I can finish some of my older games to make room for the new.

I actually put mine away for now, I might pull it out for Super Monkey Ball Deluxe. If there's one game that you have to play for it, it's Metal Gear Solid 3. It's the best in the series and the story plays out like an epic movie.

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='elprincipe'][quote name='liquidy_poo']Hey DenisD...

Why do graphics make a game childish? Or perhaps you think that games with blood spurting all over the screen and breasts 10x normal size that constantly bounce make for "mature" gaming?[/quote]

That's what I used to argue about Wind Waker also but after playing the game I feel otherwise. The storyline, the script for the characters, its all very juvenile oriented. I felt like I was reading a conversation between 2 toddlers at times.[/quote]

I actually wasn't referring to that specific game, just that he said it was childish because it "looked like a cartoon".

[quote name='Parathod'][quote name='elprincipe'][quote name='ananag112']God of War, Devil May Cry 3, Dynasty Warriors 5?[/quote]

Final Fantasy XII, Kingdom Hearts II, Dragon Warrior, Katamari Damacy II, Tekken 5, Metal Slug 4&5 (1 disc), King of Fighters 02/03 (1 disc), Dragon Force, Resident Evil 4,Phantom Brave 2, Shining Force, Phantasy Star Trilogy... and those are just sequels and remakes that are coming off the top of my head.[/quote]

Well, now that you said it, I do want to see how Shining Tears and Shining Force Neo turn out. Most of the others are kind of blah though.

if you think everything about wind waker was juvenile, you suck at thinking.

no two ways about it.

grop up, and lose the angst.

also learn a little at school.

the gamecube is obselete, they are already getting clearanced out at sears for $50 new. They cant move them at ebgames or gamestop even when they pack them with 2 controllers and mario kart dd and still sell them at $99.

I expect the cube will be clearanced out next christmas and they will be selling these systems bundled with mario kart and 2 controllers for about $20 at this time next year. There just isnt any demand for the cube

It looks like all three platforms will get some great games this year, theres no reason to crap on someones thread because they like upcoming line-up for the gamecube and posted it in the gamecube forum. Opinions are always apprecited but no reason to flame the op.

[quote name='dracula']the gamecube is obselete, they are already getting clearanced out at sears for $50 new. They cant move them at ebgames or gamestop even when they pack them with 2 controllers and mario kart dd and still sell them at $99.

I expect the cube will be clearanced out next christmas and they will be selling these systems bundled with mario kart and 2 controllers for about $20 at this time next year. There just isnt any demand for the cube[/quote]

Wow. You've revealed yourself to be amazingly retarded.. wtf.

The Gamecube Metroid bundle was on clearance at SEARS due to it being out of print. If you use that logic, the X Box is dead and obsolete because TRU had some of the older SKUs clearanced, and likely some of the older Ps2 SKUs if available.

Your post reeks of ignorance.

[quote name='rabbitt']You're right, he's not really a fanboy of any sort, but what use has he ever made of himself? All of his posts are complete ignorance. And I agree, nonggame(r?) is an idiot. They're both dumbasses. We should send them both to an empty island where they can annoy the shaq-fuing hair off of each others head.[/quote]

If we banned people over useless posts, then CAG would consist of about 20 people.

Personally, I like having DDF around. There's a lot of sarcasm and fanboyism floating around nowadays, and his pure and direct negativity is refreshing.

[quote name='evilmax17'][quote name='rabbitt']You're right, he's not really a fanboy of any sort, but what use has he ever made of himself? All of his posts are complete ignorance. And I agree, nonggame(r?) is an idiot. They're both dumbasses. We should send them both to an empty island where they can annoy the shaq-fuing hair off of each others head.[/quote]

If we banned people over useless posts, then CAG would consist of about 20 people.

Personally, I like having DDF around. There's a lot of sarcasm and fanboyism floating around nowadays, and his pure and direct negativity is refreshing.[/quote]

Not even a single post of his was usefull. Sure, we all have some bad posts, but when every freakin' post is nothing but nonsense...

Sarcasm and fanboyism is full of negativity. DDF is anything but 'refreshing.' All you ever hear nowadays is 'that game sucks,' or 'that's gay.'

[quote name='int80h']What's the word on Starcraft:Ghost?[/quote]

Don't wait up for it, it's on an indefinite delay. Just give up any hope of seeing it anytime soon.

[quote name='elprincipe'][quote name='Parathod'][quote name='elprincipe'][quote name='ananag112']God of War, Devil May Cry 3, Dynasty Warriors 5?[/quote]

Final Fantasy XII, Kingdom Hearts II, Dragon Warrior, Katamari Damacy II, Tekken 5, Metal Slug 4&5 (1 disc), King of Fighters 02/03 (1 disc), Dragon Force, Resident Evil 4,Phantom Brave 2, Shining Force, Phantasy Star Trilogy... and those are just sequels and remakes that are coming off the top of my head.[/quote]

Well, now that you said it, I do want to see how Shining Tears and Shining Force Neo turn out. Most of the others are kind of blah though.[/quote]

I'm looking forward to a lot on that list, you just seem to have too high of standards. 2004 was a great year for the PS2, and 2005 looks just as promising.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='elprincipe'][quote name='Parathod'][quote name='elprincipe'][quote name='ananag112']God of War, Devil May Cry 3, Dynasty Warriors 5?[/quote]

Well, now that you said it, I do want to see how Shining Tears and Shining Force Neo turn out. Most of the others are kind of blah though.[/quote]

I'm looking forward to a lot on that list, you just seem to have too high of standards. 2004 was a great year for the PS2, and 2005 looks just as promising.[/quote]

Maybe I do. Perhaps that's why I prefer older games to newer ones. :cool:

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='elprincipe'][quote name='Parathod'][quote name='elprincipe'][quote name='ananag112']God of War, Devil May Cry 3, Dynasty Warriors 5?[/quote]

I'm looking forward to a lot on that list, you just seem to have too high of standards. 2004 was a great year for the PS2, and 2005 looks just as promising.[/quote]

Yeah, everything on that list looks good to me. I personally can't wait for FFXII, KH II, and God of War.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Somebody tell me a game I should get for the GC that every GC owner should not be without. I need to pick up something good.[/quote]

Tales of Symphonia, Baten Kaitos, SSBM, Paper Mario, MP/MP2, etc.

I think PS2 still has a better year lined up, half of that list is multi platform so those don't really count.

list of exclusive PS2 games that look very good

Xenosaga II
Suikoden IV
Getaway II
Nano Breaker
God of War
Digital Devil Saga
Grand Turismo 4
Devil May Cry 3
Rise Of Kasai
Kingdom Hearts II

[quote name='Trakan']
Yeah, everything on that list looks good to me. I personally can't wait for FFXII, KH II, and God of War.[/quote]

FF XII is so bleh.
=/

[quote name='Sartori'][quote name='Trakan']
Yeah, everything on that list looks good to me. I personally can't wait for FFXII, KH II, and God of War.[/quote]

FF XII is so bleh.
=/[/quote]

Heh, it could be. I'm hoping it turns out to be good.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Somebody tell me a game I should get for the GC that every GC owner should not be without. I need to pick up something good.[/quote]

SSBM
Pikmin 2
WarioWare Inc.
Viewtiful Joe

there are more, of course, but if you don't have those they should be top priority.

[quote name='PAS/CAL']I think PS2 still has a better year lined up, half of that list is multi platform so those don't really count.

Xenosaga II
Suikoden IV
Getaway II
Nano Breaker
God of War
Digital Devil Saga
Grand Turismo 4
Devil May Cry 3
Rise Of Kasai
Kingdom Hearts II[/quote]

I guess this list is a good example of why I prefer GameCube to my PS2. Only a couple of those upcoming games are of any interest, and none are really interesting.

[quote name='elprincipe'][quote name='PAS/CAL']I think PS2 still has a better year lined up, half of that list is multi platform so those don't really count.

Xenosaga II
Suikoden IV
Getaway II
Nano Breaker
God of War
Digital Devil Saga
Grand Turismo 4
Devil May Cry 3
Rise Of Kasai
Kingdom Hearts II[/quote]

I guess this list is a good example of why I prefer GameCube to my PS2. Only a couple of those upcoming games are of any interest, and none are really interesting.[/quote]

the same thing with me just opposite, the only title on the gamecube list that i am going to get is Killer 7

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']Somebody tell me a game I should get for the GC that every GC owner should not be without. I need to pick up something good.[/quote]

Tales of Symphonia, Baten Kaitos, SSBM, Paper Mario, MP/MP2, etc.[/quote]
Also Skies of Arcadia: Legends, Zelda Wind Waker, and the NP Zelda disk.

Wind Waker is mad good. I got it at KBtoys and I am having a blast. After playing the demo, and some of the game at my friends house, I hated the game. I picked it up cause it was so cheap, and now I find that I have been so stupid for not picking it up sooner. Seriously, everyone must get Wind Waker.

bread's done
Back