2007 Entertainment books on sale now! Coupons for GameCrazy, CC, BB, more!

briansraregames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
www.entertainment.com

I just got my 2007 Entertainment.com book today, some good coupons like:

20% off any used game at gamecrazy
BUY 1 Get 1 at Blockbuster
$20 off $100 at Circuit City
$20 off $100 at KBtoys
Buy 1 Get 1 Bulls/Blackhawks/Wolves/White Sox tickets
Blockbuster rent 2 get 2 (movies only)

PLUS TONS OF LOCAL COUPONS, video stores, restaurants, everything!

These books are a great investment, they're $25-$45(depending on your region) shipped and are region specific.

If you're not familiar with these books they're basically 300 pages of coupons for all your local businesses. Definitely worth picking up one IMO.

[quote name='Raul0923']Is that Buy 1 Get 1 at Blockbuster on used games/dvds or new?[/quote]

USED and there was only 1 of those in mine. I did get about 6 rent one get one coupons as well.

Yeah I've gotten these books before. Great deals on restraunts, fastfood, everywhere. Try a stop and shop or walgreens.

I looked at the deals in my location, and there wasn't much of note. In fact, there was nothing I could find in any store that sells Videogames... so really, this ought not be in the Video Game Deals section. But bravo to those lucky enough to have some good coupons in their area.

I bought one of these a while ago for the state of Michigan, kind of a tourist thing, and I'm pretty sure it paid for itself, at least.

Btw, books for different regions contain different coupons. I don't think the one from my region contains the 20% CC coupon. The books also become cheaper as time goes on.

[quote name='briansraregames']www.entertainment.com

I just got my 2007 Entertainment.com book today, some good coupons like:

20% off any used game at gamecrazy
BUY 1 Get 1 at Blockbuster
20% off $100 at Circuit City

These books are a great investment, they're $25-$45(depending on your region) shipped and are region specific.

If you're not familiar with these books they're basically 300 pages of coupons for all your local businesses. Definitely worth picking up one IMO.[/QUOTE]

i been using those 20% off gamecrazy coupons years ago when that eb games membership awards offered them. Loved it on that site since you could print up 100 of the same coupon and the stores would take them

I remember using the 20% off coupon at least 10 times back in 2005

[quote name='briansraregames']USED and there was only 1 of those in mine. I did get about 6 rent one get one coupons as well.[/QUOTE]

And its for both DVDs and games? Usually these coupons don't apply to games unless specifically noted.

[quote name='trunks982']hmmm.... $30 for a coupon book. nah[/QUOTE]

man, this book pays itself off so damn quickly and at some pretty good places (at least in LA). I just went to Sprazzos today and saved $17 bucks alone on one meal.

My mom buys one every year. $35 seems like a lot. But after two weeks it'll pay for itself, trust me. I'll have to ask her if I can "steal" the gaming coupons.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I wonder if that CC coupon is good on game hardware.[/quote]
Wow, yeah, someone check the details on that. If it does, I may be camping out in front of Circuit City on November 16th.

[quote name='contej85']Is the CC 20% off $100 or more? And are there any limitations otherwise?[/quote]

I already used mine, i don't think there were any exclusions, but to clarify, it was $20 off $100 or more not 20% my mistake.

[quote name='trunks982']hmmm.... $30 for a coupon book. nah[/quote]

If you look around the web, you can find discount codes/coupons. I got an e-mail offer to buy one for $15-20 but I still passed because last time I got one I never used it. Also, you can sometimes buy them cheaper locally or get buy 1 get 1 free on them and give one as a Christmas gift or something.

Or as some one mentioned above, buy it through Mypoints as you get a ton of free points, probably close to $10 worth of points, but at least $5 worth.

If it matters at all, Barnes and Noble has dropped the price of these in the past, down to $15 and eventually to $10. Not sure if they still do this, and IIRC, it starts after the holidays. My parents have the 2006 version, and I'd say we paid it off, but I know I could have used it even more.

[quote name='williams90']My entertainment book doesn't have a Circuit City or EB coupon (Columbus, OH). So, YMMV.[/quote]

Sorry, I messed up the title, it was supposed to say "BB" (Blockbuster) NOT "EB"

Only thing with this book is, usually by the middle of the year, most places with coupons IN it won't take them already. At least, that's the way it was around here.

They actually gave us this book a couple years in a row for paying for a years subscription to the local paper. And, like I said, by the time we found someplace within close drive distance that we wanted to use a coupon from the book on, they wouldn't take them already.

So, this is definitely YMMV and of those 2 years we got this book, I NEVER saw any coupons for CC or any other game store.

paying for coupons just seems wrong to me. but I guess it's probably worth checking out. how do I go about seeing what's available in my local book? Are these available somewhere besides Barnes & Noble?

[quote name='dubbfoolio'] how do I go about seeing what's available in my local book? Are these available somewhere besides Barnes & Noble?[/QUOTE]

Check http://www.entertainment.com/ You should be able to see what's available in your area. The Cincinnati one has Gamefly (15 day trial...blah),
Game crazy (20% off used. up to $25 discount).

Also check online because they do printable discounts that are not listed in the book. This year they made some discounts reusable.

I get mine real cheap because my company has a coupon in it. I usually get it 1/2 off and easily get the best of it by using lots of the buy 1 get 1 food coupons for resteraunts. Makes it easier on the wallet when I take the girlfriend out to dinner.

[quote name='wolfhunt']Check http://www.entertainment.com/ You should be able to see what's available in your area. The Cincinnati one has Gamefly (15 day trial...blah),
Game crazy (20% off used. up to $25 discount).

Also check online because they do printable discounts that are not listed in the book. This year they made some discounts reusable.

I get mine real cheap because my company has a coupon in it. I usually get it 1/2 off and easily get the best of it by using lots of the buy 1 get 1 food coupons for resteraunts. Makes it easier on the wallet when I take the girlfriend out to dinner.[/quote]

thanks. unfortunately nothing of real interest for me in AZ.

bread's done
Back