Exit
Civilization: Revolution
New Int. Track and Field
Race Driver 2
Beijing 2008
Project Exile
Sim City DS 2
Anno 1701 (please release in the US)

This topic has made me realize that I don't know of any DS games I'm looking forward to. I still have a lot to catch up on though so it's no big deal.

Edit: Forgot about Advance Wars. That's the only one, I think.

new Advance Wars
Project Exile
Final Fantasy 4
Dragon Quest 4
Etrian Odessey 2
Dragon Quest 9 (I can hope we see it soon ) :)

New Advance Wars
FFT2 (Maybe)

Thats all I know of sadly :cry:. Oh well atleast they have a shitton of Wii games I want that are coming out :D

[quote name='jaymill']i think the nintendo people should put the grand theft auto series on the DS Aand WII[/QUOTE]

GTA is on the GBC

[quote name='nectarsis1']Dragon Quest 9 (I can hope we see it soon ) :)[/QUOTE]
I would put that on my own list, but I don't think it'll come out this year.

[quote name='mrchainsaw']This topic has made me realize that I don't know of any DS games I'm looking forward to. I still have a lot to catch up on though so it's no big deal.

Edit: Forgot about Advance Wars. That's the only one, I think.[/QUOTE]

Same with me... I can't think of any. I'm not too hyped for AWDS2 because... they suck up so much time. I'm taking a break from the series. Oh, and I never had the patience to finish any of them so that doesn't help either.:p

I guess I'll say...

FFCC
The new Castlevania (you know they'll make one)
Pretty much any decent looking RPG.

That's really it.

Not one Ninja Gaiden plug?!?!?!

My confirmed list:

Ninja Gaiden
Nanostray 2
Civilization Revolution

Possible releases on 08:

Simcity DS 2 (Hoping for US version)
Dragon Quest IX (yeah it'll be out in Japan but US version?)
Spore

Certain buys on day 1:
FFIV
FFTA2
Advance Wars

That alone should last me about 150 hours in gameplay...

I will also buy Ace Attorney 4, but maybe once the price drops because I'm still on the 3rd one and don't want to burn myself out.

Hoping for:
Announcement of Chrono Trigger DS (please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, Squenix!)

Sure buys on Day 1:
FF4
DQ9

Sure buys after a price drop or for a good deal:
Nanostray 2
PW Ace Attorney 4 (though I'm well behind on the series)
FF: CC
Advance Wars
FFTA2
Etryian Odyssey 2, if it's out

I'm sure there are others, and plenty of surprises that haven't been announced yet.

[quote name='mrchainsaw']This topic has made me realize that I don't know of any DS games I'm looking forward to. [/QUOTE]

I'm the same. Nothing announced that has me excited.

2007 was slow for me as well. Only bought Picross, Planet Puzzle League and Zelda.

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Civ: Revolutions
Super Dodgeball Brawlers

I'm also hoping that Inazuma Eleven (soccer RPG) gets released in the US. Dragon Quest IX would be pretty nice but I doubt it will come out this year.

Overall not too many games but on the bright side I only got my DS last year, there's still a bunch of good games already released I haven't played yet.

Professor Layton & The Curious Village
Dragon Quest

I am REALLY hoping that nintendo mentions or shows footage of the following in 2008 (if they exist, hopefully atleast one of them is in production)

- A new Metroid 2D adventure for the DS (2 screens, imagine how big they can make the maps, it would be amazing)

- A new Donkey Kong Country game (With all the crazy spin-offs DK has been in, I think nintendo should finally bring him back to his tried and true platform adventure)

- A new Golden Sun game (This would sell like hotcakes if they made it for the DS)

[quote name='gizmo29']

- A new Metroid 2D adventure for the DS (2 screens, imagine how big they can make the maps, it would be amazing)

- A new Donkey Kong Country game (With all the crazy spin-offs DK has been in, I think nintendo should finally bring him back to his tried and true platform adventure)
[/quote] I would love to see Nintendo announce those games. Hopefully we'll also see Konami announce a new Castlevania game for the DS, I was disappointed that they released a game on the PSP last year instead of the DS (even though it was only a remake).
Really there isn't much I'm looking forward to this year on the DS. Just Apollo Justice, Super Dodgeball Brawlers, Kingdom Hearts (if it makes it out this year, I'm not sure) and Final Fantasy IV.

bread's done
Back