2008 Super Bowl Squares Game - CANCELLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
If possible, drop me out of the contest, I already won on the previous one, it wouldn't be fair for everyone else if I had a chance to win again.

I'm really sorry guys, but with the forums being down and all, I'm going to have to cancel the contest. I just don't have the time to put the thing together today. I know it sucks, but don't worry, I'll figure out another contest here soon. Thanks for your understanding.

That stinks, but it was a great idea in the first place. Thanks so much for thinking of all of us and being so generous, even if it didn't work out in the end. Yay, forums are back now!

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Well, now the forums going down just got personal! :lol:[/quote]

Anyone want to file a lawsuit with CheapyD? It worked for Xbox Live, and he just potentially fucked me out of a free game! :bomb:

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Anyone want to file a lawsuit with CheapyD? It worked for Xbox Live, and he just potentially fucked me out of a free game! :bomb:[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:?

[quote name='briansraregames']I'm really sorry guys, but with the forums being down and all, I'm going to have to cancel the contest. I just don't have the time to put the thing together today. I know it sucks, but don't worry, I'll figure out another contest here soon. Thanks for your understanding.[/quote]
Hey, these things happen. No worries! Thanks for trying, we all appreciate your effort and your kindness!

Yeah, I thought this might be a possibility with the forums being down for so long. It's disappointing, but completely understandable.

Now I just hope my numbers: 7 for NE and 4 for NYG don't come up, cuz that would just hurt. :lol:

[quote name='Danimal']Yeah, I thought this might be a possibility with the forums being down for so long. It's disappointing, but completely understandable.

Now I just hope my numbers: 7 for NE and 4 for NYG don't come up, cuz that would just hurt. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Backwards, so don't feel bad!
Who had 7 for NYG and 4 for NE?

I understand why the contest was cancelled, Brian is a great guy for all he does for CAG,

but it's a bit ironic all the scores we all picked actually turned out to place, not often that my judgement turns out right... too bad it was a test run.

LoL

The scores were:

1 QTR - AFC 0, NFC 3 - Romis
2 QTR - AFC 7, NFC 3 - RichardF
3 QTR - AFC 7, NFC 3 - RichardF
4 QTR - AFC 14, NFC 17 - heatsdolphins45

[quote name='Romis']I understand why the contest was cancelled, Brian is a great guy for all he does for CAG,

but it's a bit ironic all the scores we all picked actually turned out to place, not often that my judgement turns out right... too bad it was a test run.

LoL

The scores were:

1 QTR - AFC 0, NFC 3 - Romis
2 QTR - AFC 7, NFC 3 - RichardF
3 QTR - AFC 7, NFC 3 - RichardF
4 QTR - AFC 14, NFC 17 - heatsdolphins45[/quote]
funny thing is i didnt know the contest was cancelled, so im watching it and when maroney didnt get in at the end of the first quarter i couldnt believe it. i thought i blew it. i sure didnt think they wouldnt score again until the 4th quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back