200MSP For Joining Bing (Check Emails)

T9X69

CAGiversary!
If you got the VIP offer from Xbox Live Rewards about a month ago to join Bing and get 200MSP, check your email. Just got 2 codes for 100MSP each :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='feroca']Misleading title... :cold:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the title should include something about receiving an email.

On a side note its easy to get 400msp through Bing Rewards. Takes a few days though (random searching and "offers")

[quote name='NJMane']Yeah, the title should include something about receiving an email.

On a side note its easy to get 400msp through Bing Rewards. Takes a few days though (random searching and "offers")[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that, just fixed the title. Speaking of Bing, I'm about to get 400MSP from them. Just need about 50 more points.

Got mine today as well. Gotten 600 points now through bing in 1 month's time and 3/5 of the way to another 400. Not bad for a couple minutes of mindless clicks a day.

[quote name='NJMane']Yeah, the title should include something about receiving an email.

On a side note its easy to get 400msp through Bing Rewards. Takes a few days though (random searching and "offers")[/QUOTE]

a few days? More like the entire month. With 8 points daily and 3 offers worth 6 points every couple of days you'll be making something in the 100 point range per week then 400 MS points costs 500 bing points.

When I first signed up it was giving me 12 points daily and 12 points for offers. Combined with the 250 bonus points to start, it took just under 2 weeks for me to get my first 400. Now I've been reduced to 8/6 though. I'll probably stop after I redeem my next 400.

Got my email. This was a tie in with Xbox Live rewards. At this rate I'll never have to buy the arcade games I want when they go on sale.

bread's done
Back