2012, Donald Trump

Stello

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
If Trump was still going to run for the 2012 campaign,would you sill vote for him?
Why or why not?

I would, sure his tactics would slow economy at first, but then more American made goods would pop up, eliminating import tax, need for oil to actually import, more revenue from exports, and less of OUR money going to China or Japan. Allowing us to PAY the debt.

He'll get us outta debt, give it some time.

He was born a millionaire, he inherited several (hundred?) million dollars after the death of his father.

Sooooo yeah... sure whatever.

this has got to be Strell for the lulz

Oh wow, this thread gave me a good laugh. Then my boyfriend was wondering why I was laughing, so he came over, read it, and joined in. Thanks for bringing us closer, OP!

[quote name='Stello']Sure, it's cause he's well known now.
He's very good with money though.[/QUOTE]
Are you joking? He went bankrupt like 7 times.

[quote name='dohdough']Are you joking? He went bankrupt like 7 times.[/QUOTE]

yep, that's being good with your money. Spend it all, go bankrupt so you don't owe it to anyone anymore, repeat. He's been on more welfare than even the blackest person in Mississippi, strictly due to never actually paying for anything yet having this huge brand recognition.

Kind of funny to watch the derps in the Tea Party fall for a welfare king, then fall for a Fed chairman and TARP supporter with zero ideas (aside from planning to have a plan), who makes Obama look like a nuanced philosopher in comparison.

I don't think the Tea Pots were really backing Trump all that much to be honest. It was more the hardcore "business needs to direct the US" types like Sean Insanity. He backtracked very well once Trump's #'s fell and then dropped completely, though he was rather gushing for the two weeks before that.

bread's done
Back