2012 German XBL Adventskalender

Well an advent calender is used to countdown the days until Christmas. I still buy the one with chocolate every year. Maybe it's a random giveaway type thing once a day until Christmas

U can win mobile phones, PC´s, Kinect, Europe Msp, Gold and so on...
But u will not be lucky if u win a PC or Kinect and they will send it only in germany.
I mean if u are from england or us - u wont get ur price by mail becaus its only for germans.....

Not True codes are reigon free last year I won xbox I love you shirt snoopy and microsoft points and they all redeemed on my accounts. this year I think they have ip address tracking so I havent unlocked anything since Im in canada :(

im not even able to get into the site since it automatically changes my link to the us one. even tried a highly anonymous proxy and it still changed it back to US. everything else worked except the advent calender.

[quote name='dwb6']im not even able to get into the site since it automatically changes my link to the us one. even tried a highly anonymous proxy and it still changed it back to US. everything else worked except the advent calender.[/QUOTE]

Manually add /de-DE/ after xbox.com in the URL and it should work. This is because your browser/the site fetches the locale of your system from Windows.

[quote name='FareFan']Manually add /de-DE/ after xbox.com in the URL and it should work. This is because your browser/the site fetches the locale of your system from Windows.[/QUOTE]

i tried that but it changes it back to US. the rest of the site works fine with DE but when i try to go to the calender or even manually change it, it changes it back to US.

*edit* nvm now tried it and its working fine. so we just answer the quesiton for the day and are entered to win prizes or is there a daily prize?

NP you need to have a German account for things to work as well. However I have tried seeing if any prizes or anything comes up and nothing so far kind of sucks.

bread's done
Back