2013-2014 CAG Fantasy Football

Well anyone down for a 2nd CAG League?

I'm down. Saw this thread early on and was just being lazy/antisocial. But now I'm ready to crush some of you guys. I just hope for the love of god I make it out of the first round this year!
looks like there is going to be another CAG league started by merchie89. please take your discussion/conversation to his thread as this league is now full. thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you guys drop DeAngelo Williams for Le'veon Bell or Giovani Bernard?

I have Doug Martin, Trent Richardson, Steven Jackson, and McFadden on the bench. 

Would either Bell or Bernard be worth picking off the waiver for breakout potential?  I'm leaning towards Bell as he will probably get more touches once he gets healthy (BJGE in CIN) and at the moment I am pretty set with my RBs so I'm in no rush to get production right now.  

Which RB has more breakout potential in your opinion?

Would you guys drop DeAngelo Williams for Le'veon Bell or Giovani Bernard?

I have Doug Martin, Trent Richardson, Steven Jackson, and McFadden on the bench.

Would either Bell or Bernard be worth picking off the waiver for breakout potential? I'm leaning towards Bell as he will probably get more touches once he gets healthy (BJGE in CIN) and at the moment I am pretty set with my RBs so I'm in no rush to get production right now.

Which RB has more breakout potential in your opinion?
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/317815-fantasy-football-who-should-i-start-thread-2013/page-1

That's probably the best thread for this question but to give you my opinion, I'd agree 100% with what you said. Le'Veon Bell simply because he is set to be the man when he gets back (week 2 last I heard was his target) while Bernard has a proven back sitting behind him ready to go in at the first sign of troubles. Also regarding DeAngelo...I'd hang on to him for the first 5 weeks minimum while Jonathan Stewart is on the PUP list because he'll build up some decent numbers. Those would be the ONLY 5 weeks I'd even consider him if I had your group of RBs. After that, try and trade then if you're not able to make a deal, simply drop him. Another option is playing him a couple, trading him away while Stewart is still out so that owner will get couple decent weeks of production out of him. Just my two cents.

Not a lot of talk in here. Have a couple adjustments to make but overall I'm pleased with my week 1 turnout. Won 3 of my 4 fantasy games so that was nice. First time ever.

Congrats on the W this week.
Thanks. I'm happy with how my team has been doing so far in the league. Still have a couple more changes I want to make but I figure I won't get them as my waiver position is last. My bench is full of useless players so I have to fix that as well somehow. We shall see what I have available to me tomorrow when the waivers expire.

Woot! No longer tied for first in the West, got it all to myself. Thank god for Justin Tucker.

Nice bump JP. Totally forgot about this league =/ Probably because I don't play on ESPN much. 5 weeks and a draft behind? It's doable.

I've got leages across 3 different sites so I just check them all. Of course my money league I'm just so-so in. Figures.

I just got offered Eddie Lacy and Jacquizz Rodgers for DeMarco Murray. I don't think I'm going to do it, but the Cowboys have been reluctant to run the ball this year, except against St. Louis. 

What are the point of divisions if we're playing teams in the opposite division more than the teams in the division we're in?

Way to follow your own rule there Commish.  [If you miss setting up your roster 2 or more times this season without a reason, you will be replaced for the 2014-2015 season.] 

Cobb's been hurt for weeks and you haven't swapped Bye week guys out the past 3.  What a joke this turned out to be.

I am.....of course I lost to the commish with 2 players on bye and one on IR. That's just depressing.

Wow. The championship matchup came down to the last game of the day, but Riley Cooper and DeSean Jackson shit the bed and gave me the win. Good season, everyone. Except for those of you who abandoned your teams. You suck.

bread's done
Back