:360:Blazing Angel 2

Then 20 DVDs and about 15 original Xbox games
All for $35

Find VII.
:360:Mass Effect
:360:Homefront
:360:Lego Star Wars III
All for $15

All in all, I don't think I could ask for a much better day of hunting.

30a5hzs.jpg

NES Cleaning Kit (Boxed) - .50
NBA Jam - 2
System Shock 2 (CIJ) - 1
4 Guides (Hardback = Fable III) - 5

Everything was asking price. The NES cleaning kit seems to have all of it's paper work but the little stick for cleaning games is a generic one and the Styrofoam block is missing (the Walmart price tag says 9.97). The Fable III guide was $2 with the other a buck each.

went to another "nicer" swap meet and jeez Donkey Kong 64 $25, Legend of Zelda and Zelda 2 for NES $30 each, Contra 3 Alien Wars $40, yeah no thanks wont be going back

Ok morning.

Tekken 5 1.00
Sega Smash Pack (dc) 1.00

Katamari Damacy (ps2)
Svc Chaos (xbox)
Capcom Classics Collection (xbox)
Hot Shots Golf (ps1)

10.00 for those 4

Ghouls n Ghosts (gen)
Devilish (gen)

Both of those cib in awesome shape for 15

$1 each and she threw in the storage case.

img2424og.jpg

img2425sp.jpg

Almost just picked up FF and Secret of Mana, then I decided just to grab them all. Glad I did because I had no idea that Demon's Crest had value.

[quote name='te619']$1 each and she threw in the storage case.

img2424og.jpg

img2425sp.jpg

Almost just picked up FF and Secret of Mana, then I decided just to grab them all. Glad I did because I had no idea that Demon's Crest had value.[/QUOTE]

Wowza!!! Damn, your lucky. Those are some sweet games and most game with clear plastic sleeves! Yep, I'm jealous.

img2424og.jpg

img2425sp.jpg

Almost just picked up FF and Secret of Mana, then I decided just to grab them all. Glad I did because I had no idea that Demon's Crest had value.[/QUOTE]

Just curious, any interest in selling Demons Crest/final fantasy 3/Actraiser?

img2424og.jpg

img2425sp.jpg

Fantastic find! Gives me the itch to get out there and hunt! :)

[quote name='Bing147']Just curious, any interest in selling Demons Crest/final fantasy 3/Actraiser?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, they are going into the collection for now.

[quote name='aptanor']Paid around $15 for everything. The stack of disk-only games were actually in the trash. A vendor said he wouldn't take them and the kid threw a fit and threw the bag of games in the trash. I tried to decide whether or not to look, but I'm glad I did. I've wanted a copy of Rayman :V
IMAG0332-1_zpsd5107e73.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Dude! Croc: Legend of the Gobbos is a killer game! I still wish mine worked. :cry:

Made a small pick up today. Here's what I got for $20 total:

- Castlevania 3: Dracula's Curse (nes, cart only)
- Bomberman 64 (n64, cart only)
- Killer Instinct (snes, cart only)
- Godzilla: Save the Earth (Xbox, complete)

So not a huge steal, but solid I thought. Everything's in good condition.

Also, picked these up at a thrift store on the way back from the flea. Just decided to stop in. Again, nothing huge at all, in fact kind of disappointing when I got home. So, for $8 I got:

- Twisted Metal 2 (GH) (complete)
- Sonic Mega Collection Plus/Super Monkey Ball Deluxe (Xbox)

When I got home, I realized that it was missing the Super Monkey Ball disc. Thought at first they'd both be on one disc, so when I saw a disc in there figured that was it. Oh well, should still be able to flip them for a small profit I guess.

Great day at the flea market!

The Genesis games are Gunstar Heroes, Galaxy Force II, Thunder Force III, Steel Empire, and Fighting Masters. Paid ~$20 out of pocket.

Great pickup on Gunstar Heroes, one of my favorites for the Genesis. That great vintage, almost aggravating, difficulty with some of the greatest bosses.

Due to the weather I didn't get as much at the flea market as usual but here we go:
:ps3:Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition - $5
:ps3:Back to the Future - $5
:ds:Let's Draw - $2
:ds:New Super Mario Bros. - $2
:ps2:Medal of Honor: Rising Sun - $0.25
:wii:Let's Dance - $2
:360:Army of Two - $2
:360:Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix - $2
:360:Dead Rising - $2
:360:LA Noire - $2
:ps3:Ratchet and Clank All 4 One - $2
:gc:Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - $2
:ps3:Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - $5
:ps3:Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $5
:ps3:Call of Duty: Black Ops II - $10
:360:Battlefield 3 Singleplayer disc only scratched to hell - $0.25
:ps3:Rage (New) - $5
:ps3:Lair - $2
:ps3:Homefront - $3
:ps3:MX ATV Reflex - $5
:ps3:Godfather II - $5
:ps3:Lego Indiana Jones - $5

And then my personal favorite find of the day:
Astal for the Sega Saturn, only missing the foam in a nice quality case for $17.

img2424og.jpg

img2425sp.jpg

What alternate universe where flea markets don't check ebay prices did you go to?

img2424og.jpg

img2425sp.jpg

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Nice work. Reposting for jealousy.

The kids did better than I did this morning: Indiana Jones' whip with sound effects/theme song, Star Wars light saber (red) with working lights, working toy chainsaw, and some other random toy swords/shields all for $1 each. I found a complete Treasures of the Deep (PS1) and Wu-tang Clan's "Wu-Tang Forever" (complete with cardboard sleeve) for $1 each.

Finally the weekend of the big monthly outdoor lea market around here...and it's supposed to thunderstorm for two days straight. Why

Went to a big flea market last weekend. Not a great day, but for $43 I got:
Genesis Zool (complete)
Genesis D&D Warriors of the Eternal Sun (complete)
N64 Micro Machines
N64 Paperboy
Atari 2600 Circus Atari
Atari 2600 Joust
NES Xexyz w/manual
NES Bill and Ted w/manual
NES Prince of Persia w/box (no manual)
SNES Super Scope (just gun and sensor, no game)

Everytime I go, there's always this one reseller that's charging above eBay prices for everything and people actually buy stuff. I'm talking $20 for SNES Star Fox, $25 SNES Mario Kart, $15 NES Super Dodge Ball. Big boxes of super common games for $3 each. I heard someone ask him if he had Conker's Bad Fur Day, and he said he had it, but it was $100. This guy just makes me so unreasonably angry I just wanted to buy a magazine rack so I could set it up in front of his stand then knock it over and throw glitter at him.

[quote name='Macheezmo'] This guy just makes me so unreasonably angry I just wanted to buy a magazine rack so I could set it up in front of his stand then knock it over and throw glitter at him.[/QUOTE]

Please upload to youtube when you do this. Would love to see it!

I decided to go to the flea mart earlier than normal so that I wouldn't have to sift through te left overs of th two guys that sell video games there. It seemed to have paid off as I was about a few lots ahead of one of the sellers. I got everything below for $19.50 (from different people).

I went and traded the DS to Gamestop to put more credit for the Animal Crossing 3DS XL my girlfriend picked up. I got the DS lot for $11 traded into gamestop for $42.

The unlabeled game is Smash Bros.  :)  The Atari 400/800 game is Miner 2049.

So all in all a good day.

went to the flea market this morning, and I found

Skuljagger SNES CIB $10

dood had a few other random games, but decided against them as cash is a bit tight. Also found at a different vendor

New Fist of the North Star DVD-$1 Its a bit scratched up, but 3 full hour long shows on it makes it worth the trouble.

Non game related find of the day was Dune:The Official Board Game. Just couldn't find it in my mind to buy it, but never heard of such a thing before.

The thing that really pissed me off was most of the vendors with games were not flea market prices at all.

35 dollars for a PS1? 8 dollars for a disc only copy of Dragon Age Origins for 360? the worst offender was a lady who had Thunder Force II for genesis for 18 bucks. Open the case, no manual and didn't even have the right game in it.

The absolute strangest thing about the whole day was Virgil (the Million Dollar Mans "Bodyguard" from the WWF) had a table set up for signed pictures. I had to do a double take, it blew my mind.

The absolute strangest thing about the whole day was Virgil (the Million Dollar Mans "Bodyguard" from the WWF) had a table set up for signed pictures. I had to do a double take, it blew my mind.
I believe it this guy gets around!

Last edited by a moderator:

Paid $15 for everything in the pic. All mint labels.

$7 Snowboard kids

$4 Gauntlet legends

$1 a piece for Mario fridge magnets. They had a few more left might get them next time.

I also got a N64 with power cord for $6 Not checking it I found out the reset button is stuck down. I will strip the security bits off and replace them with screws and attempt to fix is before using it for parts.

edit

I stripped out the security bits and cleaned the insides and unjammed the reset button and replaced with regular Philips screws. It works now so far with no problems.

I found the following for $1 each... Akuji the Heartless (PS1) complete--disc was in excellent condition, the Johnny Rotten autobiography, and Meth/Ghost/Rae's "Wu Massacre" CD.

I also found a Japanese horror flick... Tomie: Rebirth, not shrink-wrapped but still sealed for $0.50. I never heard of it before but couldn't pass it up at that price.

5-19-13

Xbox With Hookups - 5
N64 With 4 MB Expansion & Power Supply - 3
PSone With Hookups - 2

The theme of the day was systems without hookups, all 3 were asking price. Didn't bother taking pictures for this one.

Some pictures from other weekends at the flea market - http://imgur.com/a/8jsa8

Got a very late start today, and had virtually no luck. It was pretty hot and humid today, and sellers were packing up early.

The only notable things I picked up were a complete copy of GTA 4 :360: for $2 and (the one I'm very happy about) disc one for Final Fantasy 7 :psx: for $1. The copy of FF7 I picked up a while back for next to nothing had a cracked disc one, so I have a complete (and playable) FF7 now.

I also picked up a complete copy of Lucky Luke for $5 ( :evil:) which went right to Target for ~$19.

went to the flea market this morning, and I found

Skuljagger SNES CIB $10

dood had a few other random games, but decided against them as cash is a bit tight. Also found at a different vendor

New Fist of the North Star DVD-$1 Its a bit scratched up, but 3 full hour long shows on it makes it worth the trouble.

Non game related find of the day was Dune:The Official Board Game. Just couldn't find it in my mind to buy it, but never heard of such a thing before.

The thing that really pissed me off was most of the vendors with games were not flea market prices at all.

35 dollars for a PS1? 8 dollars for a disc only copy of Dragon Age Origins for 360? the worst offender was a lady who had Thunder Force II for genesis for 18 bucks. Open the case, no manual and didn't even have the right game in it.

What fleas do you usually go to?

wel sp00ge, i used to go to Rogers OH all the time. but since moving to the east end of pitt I have not been there much. however, if you could recommend any that would help out!

rogers is only open on fridays and my work schedule rarely gives me a day off like that. i read on CL that there is one at the laurel mall every weekend and the post usually says that they have NES/genesis games CIB. but it seems like a far drive for a gamble.

20qdf2o.jpg

Sega Saturn Stuff, GBA With Namco Game (101) & Game Gear System Manual - 20
5 NES Games & Toy Story 2 For N64 - 10
Looney Tunes B-Ball - 3
SNES AC Adapter - 2
Resident Evil 4 (PS2, Complete) - 2.50
Chuck Rock 2: Son of Chuck - 3
Empty PS2 Case - Free

Looney Tunes B-Ball was 5 but took 3. The Saturn games were a buck each and the GBA was 8 but ended up getting everything for 20. Anything else not mentioned was asking price.

3492blc.jpg

Maximo: Ghosts To Glory - 1
Yakuza & Empty PS1 Case - 2
Everything Else - 26

All PS2 & 3 Games are complete. Maximo & Yakuza were asking price with the empty case being free since the game was missing.

Grabbed Hey You Pikachu complete for 2.50.

Also picked up a bunch of Atari games (2600 and 5200) for $20.00.  Nothing great, but got 63 games with only a few duplicates so that was worth it.

Nice day today:

Rayman Origins (Wii): $3.00

Final Fantasy V Advance (GBA), and 7 Atari 5200 games (Pac Man, Defender, Galaxian, Missile Command, Super Breakout, Joust, Kangaroo): $20.00 (from a reseller, wanted 15 on FFV but got talking and mentioned I just recently got a 5200. He pulled these out of his car and said he'd been thinking about just dumping them at Goodwill because he can't sell them. Said how about $8.00 for all 7. I already had Pac Man/Breakout but I was cool with that, especially when he agreed to 20 including FFV)

NBA Showtime (Dreamcast): $1.00

Frogger, Frogger 2, Gex 2, Parappa the Rapper (PS1): $1.00 each

My best find of the morning though was $15.00. A boxed Odyssey 2. Need a game to test it and missing the switch box, but the cord can be swapped easily.

2qn8aw7.jpg

Spider (Disc Only, PS1) - 1
Sword of Mana (No Label, GBA) - 1
NES With 2 Games - 14
8 Complete Playstation Games & Misc Nintendo Manuals - 30

Spider & Sword of Mana I got the last few weeks and forgot to picture them, both asking price. The 3 N64 games I got with a $20 system & game case which I forgot to take out of said game case for the picture. The NES was $10 and says it works off and on and the games were $4 each but took $14. The guy who had the Playstation games wanted me to make him an offer when I asked about the price so I rounded up 8 games and offered $30. The manuals were .50 each but he let me have all of them since I was buying games from him.

30j5ym8.jpg

Scud: The Disposable Assassin (No Manual) - 2
Super Nintendo With Everything Needed 4 Games & Game Genie - 30
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Game of the Year Edition (Disk Only) - 3

Scud & Uncharted 2 were asking price. The SNES stuff was marked 40 total and took 30.

Non Find BS -
When I saw the SNES stuff 2 guys were already looking at the games, one guy picked up a boxed or complete Donkey Kong Country and the other had Yoshi's Cookie, The Lion King & Super Mario Kart (cart only). This was early, about 5 minutes after 6.

$4 total

vgbl.jpg

She wanted about $80 for all of it. I know, way overpriced, but I traded for it. I traded around 12 Gamecube games from the Gamestop clearance, and some sports/shovelware SNES and Gameboy games I had left over from buying other lots.

yz8v.jpg

He wanted $12. I paid $10 for Xenosaga PS2 and Dark Alliance II Xbox. Tried to post a pic, but it kept loading WAY oversized :(

Found nothing videogame related, but picked up Bjork's Post CD for $1, a first edition hardcover of Chris Kyle's "American Sniper" in excellent condition for a quarter (I'm looking forward to reading it), and a complete edition of The Legend of Black Heaven anime (4-DVD set-all scratch fee) for $9.

29wivm.jpg

Everything Pictured - 20

The 2 Game Boy games, Atari Collection & The Duke Nukem game were a buck each. Everything else was 20 but ended up taking 16. Within that mess of cords is 2 SNES controllers, 3 PS1 controllers and I'm pretty sure all hook ups aside from an AC adapter for the SNES and a random Disney plug & play. The SNES Game is Final Fight 2

bread's done
Back