2015-2016 CAG Fantast Football League

So I still haven't heard from the auto-drafter from Sunday night...anyone know anyone that would be interested in taking his team?  I'll throw it out to people I know as well just so we could get someone in his place.

Alright all..I was able to find an interested replacement to take over the auto-draft guys place, being at the full 10 teams, the payout will be the same and everyone will be playing humans each week.

Good luck this season!

[quote name="mnuttster" post="12894440" timestamp="1441026062"]Alright all..I was able to find an interested replacement to take over the auto-draft guys place, being at the full 10 teams, the payout will be the same and everyone will be playing humans each week.

Good luck this season![/quote]

it's rg3, isn't it? I heard he had some time on his hands.

If you have a spot open this year and I can make the draft I would be potentially interested in joining up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all! Sorry I've been MIA, it's been an insane summer as I've transitioned to a new job and it kills almost any free time I have (especially when one of the first things they asked was for me to run their fantasy football league), so I unfortunately don't have the ability and time to commit to running another season. *cue sad face*

Someone can more than feel free to pick up and run with it if there is enough interest! 1pt PPR was the only special rule change from standard scoring.

So my apologies and hope everyone gets together to put together another season!

Hey all! Sorry I've been MIA, it's been an insane summer as I've transitioned to a new job and it kills almost any free time I have (especially when one of the first things they asked was for me to run their fantasy football league), so I unfortunately don't have the ability and time to commit to running another season. *cue sad face*

Someone can more than feel free to pick up and run with it if there is enough interest! 1pt PPR was the only special rule change from standard scoring.

So my apologies and hope everyone gets together to put together another season!
traitor

bread's done
Back