2015 CANADA BLACK FRIDAY AND CYBER MONDAY DEALS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtrader69

CAGiversary!
Please note that PS4 is expected to be $369.99 CDN ($299.99 USD) everywhere from Friday to Monday as per Vice President, PlayStation Brand Marketing, SCEA.

All sales should start on Friday, November 27th.

Active deals:

Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp. Won't let me checkout XCX SE because it can't ship to my address/postal code (Alberta). $90 would've been nice.

lol they won't let me pre-order Mass Effect: Andromeda because the placeholder date for it is December, and my cc expires in October :\ ugh.

Best Buy dropped the ball. I was able to pre-order a game, then the cart option is stuck on the loading screen.
Try this, it worked for me: Every time you're stuck, close the browser completely and go back to where you were. Once you're in the waiting line to proceed to payment, don't touch anything anymore, no restarting or refreshing the browser, wait. It should eventually work and the rest should be easy.

Welp, pre-ordered all the 3DS games I wanted from this deal. Will wait on Ps4 games later on, considering most of the ones I want will go on sale sooner or later.

Thanks @roadWarrior69 for the heads up on Overwatch collectors edition
Obviously it sucks that ours has an MSRP 30% more than the states (169.99 vs 129.99) but that discount brought it down to 118.98!
Can cancel my EBgames preorder now

Thanks @roadWarrior69 for the heads up on Overwatch collectors edition
Obviously it sucks that ours has an MSRP 30% more than the states (169.99 vs 129.99) but that discount brought it down to 118.98!
Can cancel my EBgames preorder now
For CE's it's a good idea to hang onto your EB preorder, then when your online order arrives safely in the mail you can cancel it. That way if it doesn't arrive safely you have options to do things.

Was able to snag...

Dragon Quest VII, Dragon Quest VIII, & Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem for ~$130 after tax on Bestbuy.

and

Zero Time Dilemna & Trails of Cold Steel CE for ~$80 after tax on Amazon.

Not bad. Not bad at all. Thanks for the heads up.

Downtown Montrealers, the iNetVideo.ca store (below Simons) has a 15% off everything deal. In-store only, not on website.

Many of their games are 2/20$ too. If you're like me, collecting all kinds of random PS360, (3)DS and Wii(U) titles, go take a look. I scored a few brand new games which had been on my wishlist for a very long time. They also have some recent-ish titles such as Senran Kagura 2 3DS and other XSEED / Nippon Ichi games.

The sale could extend until Christmas, I'll be sure to pick up a few more hidden gems.

Downtown Montrealers, the iNetVideo.ca store (below Simons) has a 15% off everything deal. In-store only, not on website.

Many of their games are 2/20$ too. If you're like me, collecting all kinds of random PS360, (3)DS and Wii(U) titles, go take a look. I scored a few brand new games which had been on my wishlist for a very long time. They also have some recent-ish titles such as Senran Kagura 2 3DS and other XSEED / Nippon Ichi games.

The sale could extend until Christmas, I'll be sure to pick up a few more hidden gems.
Too bad their selection in games is minimal. Been there a few times, they don't carry much in 3DS. Only Ps4/Xbox One has more recent releases.

I hadn't been in a long time and I thought their selection got much larger. But sure it seems to be the same games and yes 3DS stock is surprisingly low. Anyway 2/20$ and 15% off, got to scratch a few things off my list, I'm happy.

You mentioned that the sale might extent to Christmas, but do you know long the sale is officially until? I'm planning on stopping by Thursday.

Really wish amazon would have had a good book deal like the 30% off that the Americans had. I've been eyeing up the xenoblade and bloodborne old hunters guides for my collection but $35 is steep.

BREAKING:

• December 12th (One day only) - Buy a XBOX and get Assassin Creed Unity + any of the following game FOR FREE:
    Assassin's Creed Syndicate for Xbox One
  • Batman: Arkham Knight for Xbox One
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III for Xbox One (English)
  • Disney INFINITY 3.0 Edition Starter Pack for Xbox One
  • FIFA 16 for Xbox One
  • Forza Motorsport 6 for Xbox One
  • Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Xbox One
  • Just Dance 2016 for Xbox One
  • Madden NFL 16 for Xbox One
  • Mortal Kombat X for Xbox One
  • NBA Live 16 for Xbox One
  • Star Wars Battlefront for Xbox One
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Xbox One
  • WWE 2K16 for Xbox One

[*]Dont forget 2% cashback opportunity at ebates

Wha?

That's low, are you sure you are using ebates.ca and not ebates.com? Was microsoft store at 10% rebate value the time you made your purchase?

565f31aed7256.jpg

You should use this screenshot to fight it.
Looks like they finally fixed it... I sent an e-mail complaint though to see if I can get the full amount.

[attachment=18655:eBates.jpg]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back